WHEN DECIDING YOUR RATES....

I HAVE A QUESTION GUYS WHEN A LADY MAKES HER RATES SHOULD IT BE FROM QUALITY OF LOOKS OR SHOULD IT BE FROM THE QUALITY OF HER SERVICES?????? I WOULD LIKE TO KNO YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS....
I would say that the determing factor would be just what can the two parties expect from each other...
I say the ladies should make a wheel of fortune wheel. When I get there, I'll spin it and whatever it lands on, that's my rate. Put some fabulous prizes on there for me to win too please.

"oh, you landed on a free extra 1/2 hour"

or

"oh, you landed on the swallow space so today it's NQNS"
I think it's a bit of both. Even if you're not a tiny spinner or if you don't have a perfect figure, the quality of your service would probably outshine not having model looks. Now, if you have both good looks that set you apart along with excellent service then it's totally up to the lady. I would assume if a lady knows she's desirable and guys would be willing to pay a little extra for an experience that's a cut above the rest, then her rates would probably be in the upscale range. I'd say a good rate for a provider that does her job well and looks good doing it can be anywhere from $250 hr to $400+. It's really the lady's choice and the type of clientele she wants to attract. Just my opinion
Candee, I looked and saw that you have two yes reviews in your time here. First of all, keep up the good work. Second, I agree with Sweet Treat in that it is a combo of both. Good service will do wonders for you and word of mouth and good reviews will get you the business. Some ladies are absolutely gorgeous and provide so-so service and people continue to see them just because of their looks. Ladies I wouldn't look at twice at the grocery store have lines around the building waiting to see them. My suggestion is keep providing the good service it seems you provide, continue to have a nice board presence and you will find your correct rate. Starting out at what you did is a good starting point, you can adjust up or down based on your productivity.

Taking care of the business aspect of it is also important. Be there when you say you will and provide what you advertise. Good luck to you and I hope you have a great time here.
Never mix GPS with pricing.
Never mix GPS with pricing. Originally Posted by bistraight69
I totally agree with you, but service quality, the lady's rep, communication skills, Etc may also come into play. I would say a girl is overpricing and is basing rates off GPS if she was lacking professionalism, etiquette, and a decent amount of reviews verifying she is, in fact, providing good service. If she doesn't have the experience, attitude, or customer service skills to make her clients happy and coming back you are absolutely right.

I know I don't just base my rates on my looks.. I base my rates on the quality of my service, the fact that I go the extra mile to make a guy smile and feel comfortable, the good rep I have established over time, and the fact that I accommodate sessions in a safe, residential area.. Just to name a few reasons.

I charge what I feel I deserve and what my service is worth. I won't give you that wham bam experience, but rather a sensual and romantic encounter minus the drama, clock-watching or business- like atmosphere. It's been workin' for me
It all comes down to supply and demand. You have the supply, and us guys demand! You just have to love capitalism at its finest....lol..:-)
Quite simple really, Savannah's worth it!!!!!

I totally agree with you, but service quality, the lady's rep, communication skills, Etc may also come into play. I would say a girl is overpricing and is basing rates off GPS if she was lacking professionalism, etiquette, and a decent amount of reviews verifying she is, in fact, providing good service. If she doesn't have the experience, attitude, or customer service skills to make her clients happy and coming back you are absolutely right.

I know I don't just base my rates on my looks.. I base my rates on the quality of my service, the fact that I go the extra mile to make a guy smile and feel comfortable, the good rep I have established over time, and the fact that I accommodate sessions in a safe, residential area.. Just to name a few reasons.

I charge what I feel I deserve and what my service is worth. I won't give you that wham bam experience, but rather a sensual and romantic encounter minus the drama, clock-watching or business- like atmosphere. It's been workin' for me Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Quite simple really, Savannah's worth it!!!!! Originally Posted by AlThor009

Aw thank you love
Muah!!
I say the ladies should make a wheel of fortune wheel. When I get there, I'll spin it and whatever it lands on, that's my rate. Put some fabulous prizes on there for me to win too please.

"oh, you landed on a free extra 1/2 hour"

or

"oh, you landed on the swallow space so today it's NQNS" Originally Posted by still-asleep
Great idea! I'm working on my wheel now. I love games
I think it's a bit of both. Even if you're not a tiny spinner or if you don't have a perfect figure, the quality of your service would probably outshine not having model looks. Now, if you have both good looks that set you apart along with excellent service then it's totally up to the lady. I would assume if a lady knows she's desirable and guys would be willing to pay a little extra for an experience that's a cut above the rest, then her rates would probably be in the upscale range. I'd say a good rate for a provider that does her job well and looks good doing it can be anywhere from $250 hr to $400+. It's really the lady's choice and the type of clientele she wants to attract. Just my opinion Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Well Put!

I charge what I feel I deserve and what my service is worth. I won't give you that wham bam experience, but rather a sensual and romantic encounter minus the drama, clock-watching or business- like atmosphere. It's been workin' for me Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I like your style
I like taint being posted.
Well Put!

I like your style Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Thanks baby doll!
looks... with performance.... one without the other, for me at least, is a no-go