Evisdoll v sweetamber

What do you all think? If you had to pick one.
Never been with them but Evis is one of the favs here in the RGV ?????
Thank you down4fun. All i can say is that i try my best to make sure you have a wonderful time. When you schedule with me i truly want to be the girlfriend you wished you had. I am sure the others girls feel the same way. I have been blesed that the RGV has been good to me and i can truly say i enjoy each trip i make. I just can not wait to see all of my friends again and make some new ones...
personally I've never been with either one of them, but strictly speaking from a geographical stand point I would have to say Evi, seeing as how she makes the trek to Corpus more frequently.
  • SCRAP
  • 10-31-2016, 04:42 PM
I've heard nothing but great things about Eva but she and I have never met. I only do outcalls which doesn't work for her SO,,, she & I may never get to meet each other.

I have, however, met Amber and HOLY SHIT !!! She's fun of fun and energy. Cute as can be. And her BBBJ skills are light years beyond anything I've ever experienced in my life. I've heard a LOT of women claim that they give the best BBBJ around... I would have agreed that some of them were telling the truth... until I met Amber. She puts them ALL to shame. Hands down the very BEST BBBJ I've ever had. And I've had quite a few...
I've heard nothing but great things about Eva but she and I have never met. I only do outcalls which doesn't work for her SO,,, she & I may never get to meet each other.

I have, however, met Amber and HOLY SHIT !!! She's fun of fun and energy. Cute as can be. And her BBBJ skills are light years beyond anything I've ever experienced in my life. I've heard a LOT of women claim that they give the best BBBJ around... I would have agreed that some of them were telling the truth... until I met Amber. She puts them ALL to shame. Hands down the very BEST BBBJ I've ever had. And I've had quite a few... Originally Posted by SCRAP
Been wanting to try Amber for a while now, she never comes to Corpus though
I have had the pleasure of meeting Eva, and it truly was a pleasure. I hope to see her again if she returns to Corpus.
  • SCRAP
  • 10-31-2016, 04:48 PM
Been wanting to try Amber for a while now, she never comes to Corpus though Originally Posted by perfectdevil
She's a "must see"...

I'd get in the car and travel to wherever she is...

It's THAT worth it...
Yes scrap i am a must see jiji plus we have talked alot i want to meet you... papii
O and moondoogie thank you and all the guys in Courpus you all filled my inbox and i had to visit. Also want to thank RJDiner for his help. As soon as i get 5pm from your area i promise i will be back. I enjoyed it lots...and also moondogie it was easy having fun with you... jiji
Both of them are good but I do prefer Evis. Haven't seen her since RGV GND but I remember those sessions vividly
Awe thank you baby
Always a blast.
Anyone wanna have fun
Overnight special??
Ms Amber, its hard (literally) for us to comment when we have not had the chance to experience you up here in CC.
Trust me amber moondogie is a great guy. I will vouch for him. Maybe we should have these guys visit you then me and then see jiji that way we both win... we could call it the double trouble chalenge jiji see how many take that deal jiji...