BP - Luxury seems suspicious

Right off the bat her prices seem too low. She's 19 with a great body which usually gets a premium much higher than 80 for a half. I'm talking to her through texts and she asks the standard questions, but after providing my name, my age, my race and a selfie she just stops responding. Seems weird to ask for a pic, and then stop talking after you get it. Im a normal looking clean cut white guy. I got a little nervous like it was a sting and now they have my pic. I usually never send a pic, but this girls pics have me going. Anyways, maybe it's not an alert, but when a backpage ho asks for info that you provide and then stops talking it seems off. I even tried reaching her today because she just posted, and again, nothing. Again, her name is Luxury and she's posting in Corpus. http://corpuschristi.backpage.com/Fe...y-kat/18442807
Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
She did the same thing to me. I was talking to her through snapchat and after getting a few screening questions, she stopped responding. I tried calling and texting, but still no response. It seemed suspicious to say the least.