URL / Website: https://www.yellowpages.com/east-sai...sage-509495344
City: Centreville
State: Illinois
Address: Right past Pink Massage and next to Tokyo Massage
Activities: Mutual touch massage and CBJ finish
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5 foot 3 and maybe 110 lbs. Very pretty face with firm c cup tits. Her body was smooth and flawless. She couldn't be more than 30 years old.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for TOFTT.
Good to know what's being offered in that vicinity these days, although 1.4 for a CBJ seems a tad high.
Any indication that take out is available? And how was her English?
Her English was poor. The 140 was broke up into 40 for the house and 100 for her. I don't think that's bad since I didn't have to drive to Missouri, or go way out to the north west or south counties, or cross the dreaded Poplar Street Bridge. It was close to my house in Illinois, hassle free and I didn't get stood up like the last two well known providers I went to see. That really pissed me off. Plus she was stunning looking and the place was clean. I'll keep paying the 140 until I'm convinced of a better deal.
You mentioned “I didn’t have to drive to Missouri”. I’ll be in downtown StL next week. Any thing local close to downtown I should check out? I’m from Joplin, Mo and it looks like most reviews in this form are for Illinois.
There are a lot of women to see in the downtown area. I live in Illinois and the Poplar Street Bridge is always under construction these days so I tend to stay on the east side of the river for my fun. I can't wait until I can get over to the STL side without having to worry about detours and traffic jams.
Can you PM me a couple of recomendstions?