Ghosting hour before appointment

Ladies, let’s please work on communication. This topic has been discussed over and over. If we have had an appointment setup for a few days and we confirm the night before, and text the morning of, you can’t just disappear and stop responding less than an hour before our appointment and leave us hanging. I understand things happen but a courtesy text of “hey sorry I have to cancel” would save us the drive time, waste of a morning and hopefully a reschedule.

Ladies I know you probably get 100 bullshit texts/calls a day from fake dudes but a scheduled appointment is a scheduled appointment and should be treated as such. Yes I’m frustrated because I wasted my time and could have schedule my time off with a different provider and the rant is over.
Yep. I think we've ALL been saying this.

I would much rather a provider text me to cancel an appointment, than to not hear from them at all an hour before appointment time.

If the tables were turned, they wouldn't put up with it either.

If it's something you don't want done to yourself, then don't do it to someone else.
Same for the guys, it’s super creepy giving out ur address only to receive crickets.... this is why I mainly stick to my regulars. I live alone and it’s a nerve wrecking thought to think someone could be literally watching you.
It seems to be getting worse. Even among the established providers. Unfortunately, too many put up with it so it's not going to get better anytime soon.
Yep. If a provider needs to cancel, just "tell us" you need to cancel.... instead of just "ignoring us".

I never have sour feelings for a cancelation, but I do develop sour feelings for a "ghosting".
Gotta stay safe.
I look at it from a girls point of view.
I’m also guessing since they get ghosted so much max
So it’s a 2 way street .