Really Dale? For real?

Rather than perpetuate any more bumps to the review: Encounter: Vanessa Ink is just not for me
Let's have a healthy discussion on the subject here instead.

Whatever makes you feel better. Originally Posted by DaleDaBone
Really Dale, what does it do for you?
Truth time. DALE, have you been with VI before?? Originally Posted by Bootsstud
Makes you have to wonder don't it?

Grown men acting salty
But please attack me more. Originally Posted by DaleDaBone
What's the matter Dale? Too salty? Did V Ink put you on a low-sodium diet Dale?

Sorry I have come off a dick .
But, The dude who made the post had no reviews
And just one post. Thank about Originally Posted by DaleDaBone
Admitting you have a problem is the first step. But remember you were once a newb too. But holding a popular provider up on a pedestal? C'mon man!!! There are no SACRED COWS in the business. You should at least know that dammit!

Guys just my 2 cents....... As always ymmv. My opinion if you want to see her then see her. If you don't want to see her don't. It is always your choice. Originally Posted by Hopetolearn2
I agree H2l2. But Dale here might be giving unqualified opinions. What, based off his number of reviews and tenure on the forum as a Panhandler? He most likely has not even had the inglorious and dubious honor of making her acquaintance and yet be such a committed FANBOI.
Another grown man getting butthurt
Stay salty . Whatever makes you feel good
Get over it son.
Is that all you got Dale?
[QUOTE=DaleDaBone;1062443470]Sorry I have come off a dick . blah blah blah/QUOTE]

You admitted you came off a DICK. Maybe you meant you CAME off a dick.

Whatever floats your boat man, but only thing salty about it is what you swallow. Never figured you for a sword swallower Dale.

Maybe you might want to think twice before opening that gaping maw?
Dude you acting like a teen
Get the fuck over it dude. You’re nobody
Dude you acting like a teen
Get the fuck over it dude. You’re nobody Originally Posted by DaleDaBone
Says the NOBODY who likes to mouth off about shit he knows squat about? Really Dale? How mature of you. I’m in awe of your lack of restraint and audacity. Like you have anything but crap to contribute?
If you two to keep fucking with each other might I suggest a notel on Plantation, a couple of condoms, a pack of Newports, and please do not post a review.
And there you go again
Getting butthurt about small potatoes.
I can say whatever the fuck I wanna say.
You acting like a little bitch. But keep mouthing. You ain’t shit dude.
Kiss my ass MF.
Typical response from a butthurt little boy after he gets spanked. And you call yourself a what? A bitchboi?
Acting all brave and shit.
Dale. You got that 170 you've owed me since my birthday 2017?

No?

Oh, okay then. I'll just keep waiting.

I guess
Owwww! Dammmmn! Now you got reason to be butthurt little man.
Pay up beyatch. Now we know you’re short in more ways than one. And you short providers too.
Shorting Laney no less. That’s pretty low even for a pontificating jackass like you. Turn in your man-card beyatch. And don’t even think of changing your handle like you did last time. Only a wuss could look himself in the mirror and still believe that he still deserves to be called a MAN shorting one of the best bang for the buck providers in the Panhandle. Dafuq were you thinking? This wouldn’t get out? But dayuuuummmm! The audacity of your sorry ass. And then to behave like you’re above it all? Wow. That takes some coconuts. The nerve of you!!!!

Really Dale? Well how you like dem small potatoes now, eh dale?Tu sabes?
What, no wisecracking from Dale?
Dude! I can't believe you got one provider to vouch for you! That's a record!
Does your pussy really hurt that bad little man..
Keep MAGA BITCH