No Show 2 times by Barbie Doll

• theG
  • 07-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Last night I had a scheduled appointment with Barbie for 9 pm. She sent me a message saying she was going to be late. (I saw her once a few weeks ago and she did the same thing, but did eventually show up.)

Then she sends me a text saying 10 pm. At 10:30 pm I get another text giving me her location. I sent a text saying ok cool.

I never heard back from her last night after that.

Today she send me a message and says she is sorry and wants to make it up to me. I say ok, lets do it tonight but I told her I needed her to be here.

About an hour ago I get a message saying she isn't going to be able to make it.

I am done with her. Too bad because I would have been a very good repeat client.
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. Hope you find someone to treat you nice and respect your time.
Sorry doll. Try and try again. There are lots of ladies around here that can help you get over this little setback!!
You should have booked with Ken.
You should have booked with Ken. Originally Posted by pyramider
I called Ken and he said he was booked with you indefinitely!
You are just jealous that you cannot enter the Malibu Dream House.
You are just jealous that you cannot enter the Malibu Dream House. Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't make me set your place on fire!
Once is happenstance! Twice is coincidence! The third time is enemy action! It's her loss..not yours.
Don't bother with a third time bud. Forget the chick who doesn't want your business and find a provider who will treat you with the respect you deserve! You might want to check with Kendall or Sweet Treat? They have great reps and I doubt either one would screw you around bud. Otherwise there are lots of reputable providers like them who would want your business!
Very uncharacteristic for Barbie Doll. I swear...I have seen her dozens of times and have never had these issues with her!

But, shit happens and I would never call you a liar! Try Kendall4u! She is so fucking attentive, you'll wonder if you paid her enough.
Last night I had a scheduled appointment with Barbie for 9 pm. She sent me a message saying she was going to be late. (I saw her once a few weeks ago and she did the same thing, but did eventually show up.)

Then she sends me a text saying 10 pm. At 10:30 pm I get another text giving me her location. I sent a text saying ok cool.

I never heard back from her last night after that.

Today she send me a message and says she is sorry and wants to make it up to me. I say ok, lets do it tonight but I told her I needed her to be here.

About an hour ago I get a message saying she isn't going to be able to make it.

I am done with her. Too bad because I would have been a very good repeat client. Originally Posted by theG
Sorry about your luck hun!
aww sorry theg...there's more ladies on the board that wont do that to u...like me and the other ladies that posted on this thread...hope u find a good girl...xoxoxo
You never know what kind of problems a girl may be dealing with.

A goole search turned up this pic.

Very uncharacteristic for Barbie Doll. I swear...I have seen her dozens of times and have never had these issues with her!

But, shit happens and I would never call you a liar! Try Kendall4u! She is so fucking attentive, you'll wonder if you paid her enough. Originally Posted by Say What
Well thanks handsome
  • theG
  • 07-17-2014, 07:54 AM
Just to be clear, the one time I did see her she was a very sweet and fun lady.
It's just very disconcerting to have someone keep doing this same thing when I have scheduled an appointment.
I hope she's not feeling like this one here...