Short notice providers

I'm sure someone has a list. Lol. North Dallas to Plano short notice top five it seems here of late that's what I need. Had enough time to see prolly four appointments but was only good enough to do one.. Guess I suck at this lol.
I recommend you yost your short notice request in the ISO forum, and be specific about what you're looking for, location, and donation. Providers available at the time will reply.
I'm Ok with short notices!
P411's "available now" section is about the best. You can even subscribe to a fave lady and know when she puts up an ad.
P411's "available now" section is about the best. You can even subscribe to a fave lady and know when she puts up an ad. Originally Posted by Hercules
That's pretty cool, and would be a great addition to ECCIE. If I remember correctly, the DFW forums used to have a short notice thread where providers could post if they were available. I know other locales have similar threads. Unfortunately DFW folks couldn't follow the rules and the mods decided to kill it. Can't blame them if it generates extra work for the volunteers.
Was in Austin awhile back and they had a sticky for available now, was called "snatch" lol. Lots of girls had guys flake or just had time available. Worked out pretty good for me when I was there.. I use the available now on 411 but I've found it to be very time consuming on 411. Love the site for security but seems like a lot of the girls don't even bother with it..
I'm sure someone has a list. Lol. . Originally Posted by C4rb1n

I think most of us are available on short notice at various times.
Even ladies who require advance notice may find themselves heading to the incall when they get a last minute cancellation.

I agree with the suggestion to just post an ISO when your schedule allows a lat minute meeting. Those seem to get quick responses.
I have used the p411 available now notifications successfully since my hobby windows can be spontaneous with short notice. Otherwise I have to plan things out a week or so in advance...even then work happens.....
I'm sure someone has a list. Lol. North Dallas to Plano short notice top five it seems here of late that's what I need. Had enough time to see prolly four appointments but was only good enough to do one.. Guess I suck at this lol. Originally Posted by C4rb1n
Man, the P411 Available Now ads are exactly what you need. There are as many as 20-25 DFW ads posted during peak hours, and at least half of them are in your area.