Name: Dana and Maya
Phone: See website
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Near the other places
Activities: A buffet of activities. See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dana long to her ass, styled, dark. Maya, lightened some curls, below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: They are both lookers to my experienced eye. Dana has a hot body and a radiant smile. Maya is older than Dana and has a full figure and a nice face. They both resemble the glamour shots on the web. The photo reveal Dana's smile. I was happy when the door opened after reading some other reviews.
Recommendation: Yes
Good to read that they're playing together now. Was told not so much.
That was what I read too. The truth is much different in my experience. They are into each other!
  • rcusa
  • 06-22-2023, 06:13 AM
They asked for nine for the three-way, and that was just too high for me to try it.
Normal charge x 2 plus $
They asked for nine for the three-way, and that was just too high for me to try it. Originally Posted by rcusa
I was told 950 for the whole buffet, so looks like they went down 50 bucks.

I'd pay that if Maya eats my creampie out of Dana.
Pop a round in both and make em both enjoy desert.
I didn't do bbfs so $$ less. Based on my experience I wouldn't be surprised if Maya would grant your wish. They were really into each other.
Sorry for some dumb questions and maybe my poor math skills...

Sorry for some dumb questions and maybe my poor math skills...

Originally Posted by threedeeisme
Text the Booker. You are close but plus $ for two.
Damn I may have to splurge on these two when I get paid.
Holy shit what a session
Damn I may have to splurge on these two when I get paid. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
You live paycheck to paycheck?
You live paycheck to paycheck? Originally Posted by RoadPlayer
Welcome back Peter, didn’t you ask the Mods to delete your account yesterday? Love Dana and Maya’s pics, scheduling with them today. Awesome review LoneRinger
Welcome back Peter, didn’t you ask the Mods to delete your account yesterday? Love Dana and Maya’s pics, scheduling with them today. Awesome review LoneRinger Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
He's going to keep coming back, just a Dallas hater