Warning: Victoria Stone

This chick is a total flake and cancelled on me after I changed my plans to see her.

She offered BBFS for $500. After much back and forth (playful), she agreed to do it for $300. We had planned on meeting at 8:00. I changed my plans to accommodate her. She sends me a text telling me she has to move it to 8:45. I told her that I can't do that, because I've already changed my plans. She sweet talks me into meeting at 830 because she is desperate for money, so she can move to a new place. I agree to meet at 830, then she sends me another text saying that she doesn't feel like doing bbfs. Then she tells me to meet her after my plans, even as late as 3am, for bbfs.

I caught her in some lies and I would strongly discourage anyone from scheduling with her. She has no concern for anyone else's time and shouldn't be rewarded with more business.

I'm sure this will turn into a he said/she said thing. I've been here for 4 years and have always told the truth. Some of you hate me for it, but I've told the truth. This is all I"m going to say and I don't give a shit if anyone wants to challenge me on it. Feel free not to accept my warning.
Originally Posted by cyborg
Remove the "just" before "trolling" and the answer is "Both."
SW
Read just below the large blue band near the top of the page in Alerts. Then you will be aware that this is not an alert.

Torito
SW
Read just below the large blue band near the top of the page in Alerts. Then you will be aware that this is not an alert.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Can I get "What is an AD?" for $500, Alex, er, Torito.
Can I get "What is an AD?" for $500, Alex, er, Torito. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I know that you are being very cute, but I am not bright enough to have a clue what you are getting at.

torito
I know that you are being very cute, but I am not bright enough to have a clue what you are getting at.

torito Originally Posted by Torito
I speak Laz, so I can translate:

He's referring to the ads below the blue band, but he didn't notice that each forum has a description of the type of posts permitted in said forums BETWEEN the blue band and the ads.

Seems there's a lot of cuteness going on in this thread, so allow me to assist Stevie, as well: Dude, only those threads dealing with "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community" go in the alerts section. Although it could be argued that reports of BBFS touch upon an issue that "endanger[s] the safety of...our community," that's probably a no go in this instance because 1) that's not what you were really warning about; and 2) the Alerts forum would quickly be overloaded with your posts since BBFS seems to be at least an implicit part of a large number of your posts and/or reviews. That's what Torito was telling you in his own cute way.

No charge, guys.
Oh come on already.

For every guy claiming that some provider is off their to do list if there is ever a mention of BBFS, the fact is that the opposite is quite true and so I'm more than certain that given this is rent week AND we are on the eve of a long holiday weekend, this might just be the best ad this provider could have ever thought of.
I apparently do not speak Laz, after all.
Oh come on already.

For every guy claiming that some provider is off their to do list if there is ever a mention of BBFS, the fact is that the opposite is quite true and so I'm more than certain that given this is rent week AND we are on the eve of a long holiday weekend, this might just be the best ad this provider could have ever thought of. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
... Most Intelligent Post of 2013.

torito Originally Posted by Torito
A sure sign of early onset moderator dementia.
I apparently do not speak Laz, after all. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Nor do I. Apparently SW is a provider and this thread is his ad to get rent money for BBFS.
Of course it is.

Torito
BBFS is extra?
Before I pull the trigger and call 'Bullshit, this is more steviewinwood BBFS drama', can the OP or anyone else tell me who the fuck Victoria Stone is and provide a link for her?
  • WTM
  • 06-30-2013, 05:33 AM