Best quality besides looks??? (Question for the ladies)

Ladies, what is the best quality you like in a man
besides his looks???

Sense of humor?

Being a perfect gentleman?

He makes you feel safe and cared for?

He knows how to push all the right buttons in bed?

He's a bit of a scoundrel?

He carries a battery operated hitachi magic wand with
him at all times?

He's on time with the child support?

He showed you how to blow bubbles with dish soap
and an empty towel roll?

Other?
I'm a big fan of power and influence.

I also like someone who is passionate about his work, whatever it may be.
Well since Kevin James is my pot of sex, I would go with #1 sense of humor.
Really, I think it's a fine combination of all of them..
That's like asking what a guy likes best, boobs, butt, eyes, etc...
As women we like all of what you mentioned.

The magic wand? Of course. When we are being emotional we would love for you to be able to fix it.
The child support payments? That goes for all bills. Shows responsibility.
The bubbles? Well... That's back to my personal number 1.. Sense of humor.

My sense of humor can be all over the place though, so.. I just like things to be kept light and silly.

That's why I love what I do. I get to have a lot of light & silly relationships. When people spend too much time together they lose some of the fun and it becomes too serious.
That's also why I like my men to be on time, it shows responsibility.

Nice post.

The one thing I would personally add, just because I am me... A man who loves adventure. Spontaneous. Just woke up on Monday morning with nothing to do? Let's go to the beach. Ahhhh... Heaven.
Looks is on the lowest end of that scale for me.
Sex has/will never be a factor, since it takes two people to have good sex. And I've kicked some good cock out of my bed for being an ass.

Someone who's mastered the 'confidence not cockiness' balance in life tends to get further with me. They do make us feel safe, and put us at ease, so that women can actually be women. They tend to value partnerships over dictatorships, and be honest about shortcomings and failures. You can always build from that.

Power and influence with the wrong man is a complete turn-off for me. I'm around power and influence quite a bit on a day to day basis, and not everyone should have it. Powerful and influential people with low self esteem but high self worth don't value people, so you end up being a product or service to them. Expendable.

But I will marry the man who teaches me to blow bubbles with dish soap and an empty towel roll.
Being "in tune" with the world around him. Not just women but people in general. Someone who "gets it". Charisma, Confidence.
add in "humble" and it's a perfect description of me..

Ladies, what is the best quality you like in a man
besides his looks???

Sense of humor?

Being a perfect gentleman?

He makes you feel safe and cared for?

He knows how to push all the right buttons in bed?

He's a bit of a scoundrel?

He carries a battery operated hitachi magic wand with
him at all times?

He's on time with the child support?

He showed you how to blow bubbles with dish soap
and an empty towel roll?

Other? Originally Posted by bojulay
1.) knowledge/intellect. Love a smart man!
2.) sense of humor. Nothing more attractive than an intelligent man who can make you laugh.
3.) manly man. I'm a bit of a tomboy so I love a man's man. One who likes sports, cars, dirt bikes, mud. Lol
4.) confidence. But not cockiness
1.) knowledge/intellect. Love a smart man!
2.) sense of humor. Nothing more attractive than an intelligent man who can make you laugh.
3.) manly man. I'm a bit of a tomboy so I love a man's man. One who likes sports, cars, dirt bikes, mud. Lol
4.) confidence. But not cockiness Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I love Mud.
I also am a sucker for any guy with a private plane. I despise commercial air travel.
And yes...academic intelligence is actually my most important factor...but it's such a requirement at the entry level, I didn't even mention it.

In my real life, I've never has a serious relationship with a guy with less than than a Doctorate in something. I've tried, but it never seems to work...
And yes...academic intelligence is actually my most important factor...but it's such a requirement at the entry level, I didn't even mention it.

In my real life, I've never has a serious relationship with a guy with less than than a Doctorate in something. I've tried, but it never seems to work... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I know how to order a beer in three different languages.
I know how to order a beer in three different languages. Originally Posted by bojulay
Now that's a real man!
Now that's a real man! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I look like Ben Franklin.
Now that's a real man! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Medical science is a wonderful thing.
I know how to order a beer in three different languages. Originally Posted by bojulay
Slacker.