If your company fired you for not getting the shot….

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/39470

A list of places that don’t require it.
These Pro-Vaccine Antagonists who "require" certain medical procedures as a REQUIREMENT for anything had better beef up their liability insurance coverage for INTENTIONAL TORTS, because they are committing one when demanding employees to take a vaccine or be terminated OR requiring "new hires" to take one when not requiring existing employees to do so, which is discrimination. A negative result from a required medical procedure could get extremely expensive particularly when the dead or disabled former employee has dependents. How many funds have been created to pay victims of employment injuries?
OSHA has already ruled that employers can be held liable for injury or illness due to mandated vaccines.
OSHA has already ruled that employers can be held liable for injury or illness due to mandated vaccines. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I think that was reversed within days of being announced.

So you're fcuked. OSHA won't cover you, your insurance won't because it's experimental, and you can't sue the manufacturers...
These Pro-Vaccine Antagonists who "require" certain medical procedures as a REQUIREMENT for anything had better beef up their liability insurance coverage for INTENTIONAL TORTS, because they are committing one when demanding employees to take a vaccine or be terminated OR requiring "new hires" to take one when not requiring existing employees to do so, which is discrimination. A negative result from a required medical procedure could get extremely expensive particularly when the dead or disabled former employee has dependents. How many funds have been created to pay victims of employment injuries? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have no clue what you’re talking about.
OSHA has already ruled that employers can be held liable for injury or illness due to mandated vaccines. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Can you provide the citation for that?
You have no clue what you’re talking about. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Can you provide a citation refuting LL?
Can you provide a citation refuting LL? Originally Posted by bambino
Lol. Is that how that works. No wonder you believe all the conspiracy theories. Now it truly all makes sense.
You have no clue what you’re talking about. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
So says the ignorant one! I don't need a "clue"! But carry on with your delusional bullshit. I know exactly about what I am discussing. You are the clueless bantering fool.
No he can't! He doesn't even know where to look.
He hasn't figured out yet how to use a search tool on the internet. What do you expect he's probably an affirmative action recipient.

OSHA Changes Policy on Workplace Vaccine Requirements
Lol. Is that how that works. No wonder you believe all the conspiracy theories. Now it truly all makes sense. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
That’s how it works. You can’t tell someone that don’t know what they’re talking about without explaining why. If you don’t, then you’re just babbling about nothing. So tell us why he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
OSHA has nothing to do with civil liability with respect to intentional torts. In fact ...

Workers' Rights and Employers' Responsibilities
Section 11(c) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, 29 USC 660(c), prohibits employers from retaliating against employees for exercising a variety of rights guaranteed under the OSH Act, such as filing a safety or health complaint with OSHA, raising a health and safety concern with their employers, participating in an OSHA inspection, or reporting a work-related injury or illness. Additionally, OSHA's Whistleblower Protection Program enforces the provisions of more than 20 industry-specific federal laws protecting employees from retaliation for raising or reporting concerns about hazards or violations of various airline, commercial motor carrier, consumer product, environmental, financial reform, food safety, health insurance reform, motor vehicle safety, nuclear, pipeline, public transportation agency, railroad, maritime, securities, and tax laws. OSHA encourages workers who suffer such retaliation to submit a complaint to OSHA as soon as possible in order to file their complaint within the legal time limits, some of which may be as short as 30 days from the date they learned of or experienced retaliation. An employee can file a complaint with OSHA by visiting or calling his or her local OSHA office; sending a written complaint via fax, mail, or email to the closest OSHA office; or filing a complaint online. No particular form is required and complaints may be submitted in any language.

OSHA provides recommendations intended to assist employers in creating workplaces that are free of retaliation and guidance to employers on how to properly respond to workers who may complain about workplace hazards or potential violations of federal laws. OSHA urges employers to review its publication: Recommended Practices for Anti-Retaliation Programs (OSHA 3905 - 01/2017).
That’s how it works. You can’t tell someone that don’t know what they’re talking about without explaining why. If you don’t, then you’re just babbling about nothing. So tell us why he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Originally Posted by bambino
He can't.

Because I have a lot more education and experience in it than he ever will...even in his wildest dreams!

And also ... he voted for Bitten and Kumola. That's his intellectual level.
He can't.

Because I have a lot more education and experience in it than he ever will...even in his wildest dreams!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
I seriously doubt that. And I maintain, you have no clue what your talking about. You’re suspect you’re just making up shit or worse parroting some opinion guy or “expert” off YouTube or OANN. What you said is incorrect but you can believe what you like. Just as Bambi still believes in UFOs,the earth being flat, Bigfoot, Election Fraud and that Trump is still president.