Threads Should Be Allowed to Die

Threads should be allowed to die natural deaths. If one posts a thread, they should own it and not ask for closure. Threads drift all the time. Threads get hijacked. Drift and hijacking is not a valid reason to close a thread. Its just weak modtarding. There is a reason some believe the best modtards are among the dead.
Can a Mod please close this thread. Thanks.
Threads should be allowed to die natural deaths ... There is a reason some believe the best modtards are among the dead. Originally Posted by pyramider
Should modtards be allowed to die natural deaths? Discuss.
  • NYr
  • 09-30-2014, 07:15 AM
Threads should be allowed to die natural deaths. If one posts a thread, they should own it and not ask for closure. Threads drift all the time. Threads get hijacked. Drift and hijacking is not a valid reason to close a thread. Its just weak modtarding. There is a reason some believe the best modtards are among the dead. Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe the moderators should force the word "taint" to die at the same time they allow threads to live!
  • ktiix
  • 09-30-2014, 07:56 AM
This should be in Sandbox. But it's in Coed, you've showcased as much of an ineptitude at placing/removing threads as the mods, let them be.

In other news.
I dunno about ineptitude.. I mean, a mod did comment on the thread without moving it
No mention of taint? Man, you're losing your touch.
How 'bout them Cowboys?
There is a reason some believe the best modtards are among the dead. Originally Posted by pyramider
Who killed them???
Self-cannibalism.
  • NYr
  • 09-30-2014, 11:23 AM
This should be in Sandbox. Originally Posted by ktiix
This topic is fine for discussion and in this forum. Mods are not perfect and folks have right to their thoughts and opinions so long as done in a respectful manner.

The "Bashing" comes with the job.
This topic is fine for discussion and in this forum. Mods are not perfect and folks have right to their thoughts and opinions so long as done in a respectful manner.

The "Bashing" comes with the job. Originally Posted by NYr
Yes, you will get the bashing because you enforce the rules of this site that some choose to not follow one or two, deciding it does not apply to them and then get all huffy and puffy when a mod issues a warning or gives them points for repeated violations. The only thing that a member should have an issue with is receiving points or a ban for the same thing on the same thread another member received just a warning on, unless, it is a repeat violation of the same rule.

I have only been on the site for a short time in comparison, but I think the mods here are doing a great job. I have yet to see the current mods play power trip games with members and publicly belittling other members because they can.
Or multiple handles, circumventing bans with multiple handles. Right David?
This thread cracks me up you guys are crazy