Everyone ok in wake of the storms???

So much damage over such a wide area.
Was wondering if providers and hobbiests are ok...
Be well y'all
I'm in Garland tornado came through horrible eery sound nervous wreck...never been so scared in my life. Disaster everywhere no power I may not have it for days...this is devasting. I will be volunteering at the crack of dawn and looking at the damage to my condo.
I'm in Garland tornado came through horrible eery sound nervous wreck...never been so scared in my life. Disaster everywhere no power I may not have it for days...this is devasting. I will be volunteering at the crack of dawn and looking at the damage to my condo. Originally Posted by Brandee69
Glad to here that you are safe and god bless the lives that were lost. I can imagine the horror you went through, me being caught in a tornado myself. I know you have a millions things running through your mind and the emotions are high but it will get better for you in time. Be safe out there, hopefully everything will get better for you.
I'm in Garland tornado came through horrible eery sound nervous wreck...never been so scared in my life. Disaster everywhere no power I may not have it for days...this is devasting. I will be volunteering at the crack of dawn and looking at the damage to my condo. Originally Posted by Brandee69
Be safe out there.
I am going out to the rowlett area as well have several friends there
Just bad stuff
I'm going to try to head out to Rowlett as well. Be careful MB, they say there maybe some serious flooding out there. I'm going to take my truck as a precaution.
I'm going to try to head out to Rowlett as well. Be careful MB, they say there maybe some serious flooding out there. I'm going to take my truck as a precaution. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Gotcha DK..
I will be on foot where the officials stop traffic...we did the same thing when the tornado hit Forney a few years back...
We have several friends in the area, but so far they are ok, we will use them as reference to be in area...
Be safe DK
Be careful...I know the officials like and don't like people just showing up. In some cases the extra manpower is useful but level of training is unknown so that can be a liability. It is also harder to keep track of resources and any accountability when they do not know who all is out there.

On that note, beginning a shift at the FD. Have a crew out now on a residential structure fire that toned out earlier this morning. At least it is above freezing.

For all of those out in the Eastern portion of the area, stay warm and keep dry. For any who had damage or injuries, or worse, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Good here. Thanks for asking.

Brandee, if there's anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.
I'm great over here! Thanks for asking !
YOU GUYS ARE TOPSHELF.
Glad your OK. I missed the bullet by a few miles but my heart goes out to those in 190 and 30 and homes destroyed.
Same in Plano dodged the bullet but willing to help if anyone needs it.
Dodged the bullet here too but saw the damage first hand in rowlett...good friend lives there...he was out of town for holidays. He's literally a couple of blocks from the damage. It's terrible.
Glad you are ok Sweetie, when I saw the damage this morning on television I immediately thought about you.
It was pretty scary over here for a bit, but all is well. The coverage I've seen is awful. What a horrible way to start a new year.