No Justice In The Hobby/Provider Stand Point

I'm so upset I don't know where to start, So let me start by saying a what I thought to be a nice site is becoming or has already became a corrupted site. I'm 21yrs old and was tired of my Mom & Dads rule's, regulations and stipulation's. I had a few not so good paying jobs in between I decided to be a provider because it sounded like good money and I love to watch a man's body as I explore and stimulate every inch of it. So I figure why not. I became apart of this site to be a provider to provide a service not to find a husband or a boyfriend I'm saying that to say. That a certain few members on the board wanted me to stop seeing other members on the board and become there wife or girlfriend because of all the money that they spend with me and when I refused to do so I was threaten with bad reviews as a way to get what they want or pay me back for not excepting their hand in marriage or becoming their girlfriend I don't think that that's fare. That'll be like me tell a client that if he don't come see me three times a week i'm going to let your wife know everything. Now I wouldn't never do something that is unethical as this. So if a client can falsify reviews and assassinate a provider's livelihood then why even go by a review system if truth is not going to be enforced.
S do anyone have any suggestions on how I or this should be handled
Suggestions:

1) report the threat SHORTLY AFTER IT'S ACTUALLY MADE. Tales of threats by various unnamed hobbyists shortly after getting a couple bad reviews and several more lukewarm ones raises questions that are not beneficial to your cause;

2) Lose the driver;

3) take your top off in your next session.

Other than that, preach it, sis! Rage against the machine! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!! (or maybe "piece," in this context).

Hope that helps....
Hummm, my prediction...this is not going to end well..
I wouldn't see a fucktard again after he threatened bad reviews for not being his girlfriend or whatever. So what if you loose that dollar. All money isn't good money. But women have been known to do similar shady shit if a guy goes and sees other ladies. I have heard tale of both sides taking part in such nonsense.

+1 on EN comments

FOE SHOW loose the driver. I would walk away if I saw that when I showed for an appt.

And set them titties free. Somebody might wanna suck on em.
That a certain few members on the board wanted me to stop seeing other members on the board and become there wife or girlfriend because of all the money that they spend with me. Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
Do your "suitors" not realize that marriage is f*cking expensive? Where do you find these types of clientele? Intriguing minds want to know!
Katy, I'm sure you know you're not the only Provider that has to put up with this shit...hate to say it's part of the job, but...it's how Providers deal with it that makes them successful and happy.

You might want to post in the Ladies' Forum and ask for suggestions on how to handle this...I'm thinking you'll get a bunch of good ideas from the ones who've been through this.
  • 01-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Stop seeing the guys that have made the threats. Too many of us good guys out here to miss out on!
Look at their reviews, they are not gonna stop seeing other ladies!
Name them ...
  • Rehke
  • 01-04-2014, 07:02 AM
I've heard this same thing from several other young ladies. At least one did report the threats and action was taken to protect the provider by the mods.

If a guy wants to make a proposal of some sort, that's fine. Using intimidation when he doesn't get what he wants is just plain shitty.

Girls, report unacceptable behavior to the mods! Keep it to the plain facts, and avoid expressing yourself emotionally.

People, get a grip here! There's enough damn bullshit in the hobby without adding more!
When I was in college, I used to say FIREEEeeeeeee
  • theG
  • 01-04-2014, 07:52 AM
This drama never ceases to amaze me. I agree with eccienewbie.

Take off the bra.
Lose the driver.
Stop the drama.

Some of us on here know you well enough to know what a scam you are and do not try to make this about me. This is about you and you bad service.
  • theG
  • 01-04-2014, 07:54 AM
oh yeah, I almost forgot. Lose the management.
We don't like pimps.
  • BJerk
  • 01-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Didn't you people see the movie "Mona Lisa". A driver, under the right circumstances, makes sense for protection. Anyway, don't get married unless you are sure!!
Just sounds a lot like damage control to me from the OP...Maybe taking your top off when guys are paying you hundreds of dollars an hour will help you going forward. If you have small tits, the dudes who are seeing you don't care. They know about your small tits before they book with you.

You pimped chicks and your "drivers" are funny to me...Who needs a driver unless you are Kobe Bryant or some other famous person?

I wish I had a friend to be a driver. They would all tell me to fuck off and laugh at me. Then I'd just drive myself around like normal people do.