Live together

All I know (or think I know) and I think MLK said something like this?

'We must learn to live together as brothers of we will perish as fools'

Anyway I will be leaving this political thread again for awhile I can't or won't deal with folks that can't think rational.
So why did you feel compelled to make the announcement?

Feeling obligated to do so merely feeds their erroneous self-analysis.

They aren't worthy of your time.
So why did you feel compelled to make the announcement?

Feeling obligated to do so merely feeds their erroneous self-analysis.

They aren't worthy of your time.

Anyway I will be leaving this political thread again for awhile I can't or won't deal with folks that can't think rational. Originally Posted by tinman483
and as you leave (for awhile)

"…and remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.”

and

"hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable"
Love is an emotion. Emotions are poor foundations for a relationship.
The childish hippie dream of multicultural world is perishing.

White people can't keep giving away handouts and entitlements to blacks and Hispanics and Muslims. When are the whites are gone/killed off, they won't have anyone to leech from. Leeches can't feed on other leeches. And they can't expect the Asians to pick up the slack. Orientals don't have a guilt complex like whites.
That seems off topic.
That seems off topic. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let me sum it up for you.

Other races need whites to survive. White do not need other races to survive. In fact, other races have a parasitic relationship with the white race. Thing of the frog and the scorpion. The frog is the white race. And blacks, mestizos and Muslims are the scorpions.

Whites create. Look at European countries. Look at white neighborhoods in America.

Blacks, mestizos, and Muslims destroy. Look at Africa, Central America, and the middle East, and the american neighborhoods in which those people are present

Anyway I will be leaving this political thread again for awhile I can't or won't deal with folks that can't think rational. Originally Posted by tinman483

White people can't keep giving away handouts and entitlements to blacks and Hispanics and Muslims. When are the whites are gone/killed off, they won't have anyone to leech from. Leeches can't feed on other leeches. And they can't expect the Asians to pick up the slack. Orientals don't have a guilt complex like whites. Originally Posted by Emo Diem 80
That seems off topic. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let me sum it up for you.

Blacks, mestizos, and Muslims destroy. Look at Africa, Central America, and the middle East, and the american neighborhoods in which those people are present Originally Posted by Emo Diem 80
When I posted it "seems off topic," I was being respectful and not judgmental while hoping you had carelessly crafted you sentences to avoid the smell of extreme racism. By you repeating by rephrasing what you originally posted I recognize that you had NOT carelessly crafted your sentences, but intended every word of both. "God can sort that out later!" Back to Reverend King.
The truth about MLK

www.martinlutherking.org

White people can't keep giving away handouts and entitlements to blacks and Hispanics and Muslims. When are the whites are gone/killed off, they won't have anyone to leech from. Leeches can't feed on other leeches. And they can't expect the Asians to pick up the slack. Orientals don't have a guilt complex like whites. Originally Posted by Emo Diem 80
The races are unable to get along with each other - too much friction.

We could all get along just fine if we didn't have to be forced to be together.

Black people prefer going to black churches - why is that? They are more comfortable with their own culture - not that there is anything wrong with that.
If it wasn't for whites, black people would still be running around naked, with malaria, starving and living in huts. They like all the benefits of living with whites in a first world society...
But hate the downside of being locked up when they steal, rape, kill or sell drugs.
The majority of people of all races can get along. It's just the fringe of all races (and religions, and political parties, etc.) that grab all the headlines and make the problems. 95 percent of Americans would get along just fine if the other 5 percent would just shut up about race instead of feeling like we need to have dialogues about it.
If it wasn't for whites, black people would still be running around naked, with malaria, starving and living in huts. They like all the benefits of living with whites in a first world society...
But hate the downside of being locked up when they steal, rape, kill or sell drugs. Originally Posted by Emo Diem 80

looks like he got banned.

is this oilguy?
looks like he got banned. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not soon enough! I hope it's not just a "vacation."