Trump Backs Down to Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi backs Trump down. The Trump Shutdown is over for now, at least until February 15. A defeated Donald Trump tucked his head between his legs and headed for one of his resorts

The President offered the following comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3cxh4uLdn8
No he didn’t. He gave her an ultimatum, put up or shut up. One way or another, he’ll get his money.
No he didn’t. He gave her an ultimatum, put up or shut up. One way or another, he’ll get his money. Originally Posted by bambino
Heres Trumps statement to Nancy Pelosi. You tell me Bambino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBTx7VGzsnU
Trump showed he is willing to reach across the aisle and work with others! Trump opened the govt. not Pussolinni! She does not care about anything except her childish behavior and agenda.
This is what happens when people did not vote Republican and let Democrats retake the House. To say the president backs down and complain about it would be shortsighted. You want a wall, vote republicans back into the House and in the Senate in 2020.
This is what happens when people did not vote Republican and let Democrats retake the House. To say the president backs down and complain about it would be shortsighted. You want a wall, vote republicans back into the House and in the Senate in 2020. Originally Posted by Raikage
People did vote for Trump because he said he would get a wall and Mexico would pay for it. Trump had 2 years to get one going but he was more concerned about a tax cut for the rich. If the Republicans would have won the House they still wouldn't have got a wall because Trump wouldn't have said shit. And as the OP said, he Backed Down to Nancy Pelosi
People did vote for Trump because he said he would get a wall and Mexico would pay for it. Trump had 2 years to get one going but he was more concerned about a tax cut for the rich. If the Republicans would have won the House they still wouldn't have got a wall because Trump wouldn't have said shit. And as the OP said, he Backed Down to Nancy Pelosi Originally Posted by themystic
Only the dim of wit thought Trump meant Mexico was going to actually write a check for the wall. But Obama did fill up a jet with cash and sent it to Iran to help fund terrorism.
Only the dim of wit thought Trump meant Mexico was going to actually write a check for the wall. But Obama did fill up a jet with cash and sent it to Iran to help fund terrorism. Originally Posted by bambino
stay on topic bambino. you have been doing much better than in the past. dont slip now. keep up the good work

So are you saying Trump lied about the wall?
Heres Trumps statement to Nancy Pelosi. You tell me Bambino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBTx7VGzsnU Originally Posted by themystic
This is a bunch of bullshit.

Just wait untill these guys wake up in the middle of the night with a huge bone.

"Fuck this Shit. Now, where did I hide that Hobby Phone? I'm Callng a Hooker"
This is a bunch of bullshit.

Just wait untill these guys wake up in the middle of the night with a huge bone.

"Fuck this Shit. Now, where did I hide that Hobby Phone? I'm Callng a Hooker" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie thats Trumps official statement. I really think Nancy Pelosi has damaged your Presidents manhood. His true colors are showing. Hes a Beta male. I think they call themselves Metro-Sexual. Sad you guys follow him.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2019, 02:35 PM
This is what happens when people did not vote Republican and let Democrats retake the House. To say the president backs down and complain about it would be shortsighted. You want a wall, vote republicans back into the House and in the Senate in 2020. Originally Posted by Raikage
Only 35% of the country is stupid enough to want a wall
Still waiting for my points to subside, but I have to at least gloat a little.
To expand on my above post! Trump had to do something as all the libs. wanted to do is go on vacations paid for by tax payers.
Trump is the master negotiator ! The govt. will be back open. Thank You Mr. President!
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2019, 03:06 PM
Only the dim of wit thought Trump meant Mexico was going to actually write a check for the wall. But Obama did fill up a jet with cash and sent it to Iran to help fund terrorism. Originally Posted by bambino
Trump said Mexico was going to pay dor the wall. That was a lie.

The money Obama gave to Iran was their own money.

Speaking of dim...
Yah, the ones who voted for hm.