Obama's illegal alien Aunt

This story can't be true. According to nut-sack-sucking liberals, illegal aliens cannot get welfare. But wait, Obama's illegal alien Aunt was getting $700 per month in welfare AND living in government housing.

http://news.yahoo.com/legacy-obamas-...070000221.html

I wonder if she'll vote Democrat in the next election ... even though she's dead.
Michelle Malkin is one awesome woman!
"Open-borders bipartisanship is suicide"

- M. Malin

Yep !!!!!!

Open border policies are anti-American !
Michelle Malkin is one awesome woman! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah, she's a class act for sure. Tearing the old lady up before the dirt is even settled on her grave. Nice.
Disrespecting the dead is a President and Commander-In-Chief (Obama) holding lavish political fundraisers in Texas on the same day as the Fort Hood shootings!

And again, DumbTimmy misses the point; the article isn't "tearing up" old lady Obama, but "tearing into" the policies that lavished benefits on an illegal for 14 fucking years!

Fucking moron Timmy misses the point, again and again.
Yeah, she's a class act for sure. Tearing the old lady up before the dirt is even settled on her grave. Nice. Originally Posted by timpage
You're a typical lib-retard, Little Timmy-tard. The bitch was a criminal who preyed on American taxpayers, and your dumb-ass is defending her.
You're a typical lib-retard, Little Timmy-tard. The bitch was a criminal who preyed on American tax payers, and your dumb-ass is defending her.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He (Timmy Boy) must not pay his fair share of taxes, like WTF, and utilizes illegal alien labor for personal benefit.
Yeah, she's a class act for sure. Tearing the old lady up before the dirt is even settled on her grave. Nice. Originally Posted by timpage

Cry me a river...Otimtard... She WAS a thief.

To quote one of the liberals idol "what difference does it make?"
....the old lady up before the dirt is even settled on her grave. Originally Posted by timpage
Are her checks being forwarded to "Tenants" 1600 Pennsylvania?
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 01:43 PM
you guys are being far too easy on the old bitch ... if you want to keep her out of the 2016 primaries you're going to need to ramp it up, and really wear her ass out... this country depends on you, ALL of you!!
you guys are being far too easy on the old bitch ... if you want to keep her out of the 2016 primaries you're going to need to ramp it up, and really wear her ass out... this country depends on you, ALL of you!! Originally Posted by CJ7
You are just being silly... I'm worried about her dead ass voting.
You are just being silly... I'm worried about her dead ass voting. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bull shit, you are too dumb to worry.
Keep bleating you fucking idiots. She wasn't illegal. She was granted asylum in 2010.
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 03:38 PM
it sounds better when the sheep bleat in unison