Amp reviews

To my eccie brothers it is time to do something about Treetpo. Stop submitting amp reviews. All we are doing is giving him information to put on his pretend badge and stake out locations. Yes after he is banned he can still read reviews but we won't have to see his posts. We have seen the comments. People agree he is nuts. Since the mods won't do anything this is the next best thing
Is posting the same message in CoEd and Spa considered spam?
Well then the post I sent to the mods to you post Ask for legal. Is not spam
I'm sorry Jeffrey.

I didn't think I was capable of triggering such an extreme emotional response.

I now have great news. No, not the Trump tax plan.

You proved my theory so now I'll shut up. Well, for the most part.

With that said, GoGo and Ivy won't get a pass. They are evil.

Don't get caught with your panths down.

Cheers and be safe!
You a sad little keyboard coward
You a sad little keyboard coward Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
Jeff,

Is he really doing anything? Or could he be full of it? He may just be pulling your leg and really having no effect on the spas.

Maybe this whole thing is just to piss people off. Ijs
Jeff,

Is he really doing anything? Or could he be full of it? He may just be pulling your leg and really having no effect on the spas.

Maybe this whole thing is just to piss people off. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You're absolutely right. He admitted in KC that he's nothing more than a troll.

But God damn he's annoying as fuck.
To my eccie brothers it is time to do something about Treetpo. Stop submitting amp reviews. All we are doing is giving him information to put on his pretend badge and stake out locations. Yes after he is banned he can still read reviews but we won't have to see his posts. We have seen the comments. People agree he is nuts. Since the mods won't do anything this is the next best thing Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
I'm not trying to play cop because all anyone needs to do is Google Ivy's phone number.

With that said,
PLEASE DO NOT GOOGLE THEIR PHONE NUMBER!

Please respect their privacy.
The "IGNORE" button can be your friend.

ijs
  • sydmo
  • 07-22-2017, 09:26 PM
I got 4 hands and 2 sweet mouths across the hwy from the airport today, there was a Police car next door at the Mexican food restaurant when I came out at about lunch time, so I had a bite to eat there, two LE inside, they both looked me straight in the eye and smiled really big when I walked in, they knew and they didn't care, tree dude, check it out, the Ladies over there are so sweet, they seem to Love their Job and their clients, been there many times, and i'm always a good tipper
I got 4 hands and 2 sweet mouths across the hwy from the airport today, there was a Police car next door at the Mexican food restaurant when I came out at about lunch time, so I had a bite to eat there, two LE inside, they both looked me straight in the eye and smiled really big when I walked in, they knew and they didn't care, tree dude, check it out, the Ladies over there are so sweet, they seem to Love their Job and their clients, been there many times, and i'm always a good tipper Originally Posted by sydmo
Let me ask you this. Did you notice a strange tattoo on their wrist?
  • sydmo
  • 07-22-2017, 10:34 PM
nope, had no interest in their wrist
  • Old-T
  • 07-22-2017, 10:44 PM
Is posting the same message in CoEd and Spa considered spam?
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
No, but you are definately spam.