Madison May

Has anyone seen her? Is she still in it and traveling? I used to book her and her friend for my birthday every January but haven’t been able to get ahold of her for this year.
Shes been gone for a while.
She was fun and as she put it sucked alot of dick to get where she was.
But yeah Haven't heard from her in years
Man, miss Madison. She was LEGIT. Always a good time and one of the best from TX. Agree she hasn't been around for some time.
Yup, gone. Saw her a few times. Good time every time. That ass.
She had a great set of tits and tasty kitty as well. Hosted her once and it was AMAZING! Saw her 2 or 3 times overall.
Just did a little recon and looks like she is back in her local area. Has a review on TER in Aug and Nov 2021 for her, but sounds like she doesn't hobby on the regular anymore.
I remember her traveling with Jane Smith and it was always a coin flip on who the fuck I should see.
Who else did she travel with Im trying to recall?
I feel like Kristen Kindle might have recommended Madison to me. Could be wrong. Kristen was another TX legend! Talk about Donks!!
Oh the Good ole days!
There was a couple other Texas crops after her.
Don't think any of them travel here latley....?
I remember her traveling with Jane Smith and it was always a coin flip on who the fuck I should see.
Who else did she travel with Im trying to recall? Originally Posted by BigDeal

I always saw them both together!
I always saw them both together! Originally Posted by love2fishfork
I had that opp and didnt take it as I wanted to survive.
Speaking of Jane Smith
We were gettin after it and the girl loved it up the backside.
We hadnt planned that but mid passion she looked at me and with a shhh and whisper asked me to put it backside.
I thought why is she whispering...as if someone was listening?? Hmmm
Manager possibly Idk?
But she was sexy
Loved Maddy as well