Rebuttal: GOAT's Review of Me

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=364727

First of all the description....

Hair Length and Color: Hair??? What hair???
I have hair thank you! It's just cut short. I may be going bald but it's still there.

Physical Description: If I gave a physical description you would all immediately go deaf, bind, and mute. GOAT Scale: (-9.9990)
This is totally uncalled for. I have never had a complaint about my looks. Plenty have met me, even some of the most blunt and straitforward people on this board have yet to describe me this way. Some of you just don't care about a person's feelings at all. Oh and nice touch on your little scale thingy.... smftt....

Now I can't read ROS so who knows all the lies he has told about me here. I know I complained about comments on a review here recently but without the comments on my review who knows what things you all would be thinking about me....

Also regarding this post here....

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=11

Originally posted by notanewbie
when EA is waiting for you...

EA is waiting.
Mr notanewbie I suggest you familiarize yourself with this guideline....

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

Now I understand how Texas Gator felt when he had that atrocious (feel free to pick on my spelling here) alert written on him.....
At least he tipped you well.... after reading that review I would've given you water with no ice.
Tip!! I didn't get any tips at all!! See all lies....
  • bbkid
  • 01-18-2012, 05:03 PM
I heard you swallowed. Say it ain't so. Please.
Originally posted by mojojo213 Upsell..
Upsell? I did no such thing. We agreed on that and that's what he brought. I don't change things in the middle of a session, I have a reputation to uphold and would never do such a thing....
I heard you swallowed. Say it ain't so. Please. Originally Posted by bbkid
Is that what he said in the ROS!! Thank you for alerting me to this. Everyone needs to be made aware that I do no such thing!!

Maybe I need to envoke an *** policy.....
I heard you swallowed. Say it ain't so. Please. Originally Posted by bbkid
  • Seedy
  • 01-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Upsell? I did no such thing. We agreed on that and that's what he brought. I don't change things in the middle of a session, I have a reputation to uphold and would never do such a thing.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Reputation? What reputation, oh yea you really don't want to know do ya?
LMMFAO
Ok mr barracuda if you got something to say then by all means say it..........

<private>I'm trying to be serious here but it's really hard.<private>
  • Seedy
  • 01-18-2012, 05:22 PM
LMFAO, this is to fucked up funny, I can't even type...

<private>I'm trying to be serious here but it's really hard.<private> Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I heard that a few times that night.
I'm not talking to you right now.... lol
At least we know what it takes to get him out of retirement.
EA, you got your fee . . . quit bitching.
We providers have feelings too, it's not all about the money.... well..... sometimes. I tried to show him a good time and this is what I get in return, stomping all over my looks. He knew what I looked like, if he didn't like it he shouldn't have came over.

That's ok cause my phone is still ringing off the hook haha....