Married Women that Wear Ankle Braclets

The next time I go to a swingers club I need to look for ankle bracelets. Originally Posted by Fizley
For the most part just being at a swingers club might lead you to believe she's there to fuck
Just ran across an article that stated that ankle bracelets worn by married women are a sign or symbol that she is available for other men sexually with the consent or approval of her husband. Any thoughts or experiences with suggestive signs that may have gotten you laid at one point or another? I found that interesting? Originally Posted by drinkindreamin

If they leave their property, the violate the conditions of their bail / probation / parole, and an arrest warrant is likely to follow!

How horny would you be if you couldn't leave your house?

LOL!!!

I read that an ankle bracelet with a little key on it indicated a hotwife. I was at a social gathering for my daughter’s sports league, a very conservative group, and I saw a mom with that kind of jewelry. I was quite surprised. I guess they have to live somewhere but uptight middle class suburbia would not have been my first guess.
Dont be surprised...most swingers/hotwife couples are conservative.....now if it has a key it usually means they are "owned"..sorta like a woman who wears a neck collar.
(I have a collar w bells on it that I wear in certain playtimes)

Hell I am a 56 and most people wouldn't guess I am a hotwife....lol
But we know DR
Thanks FireKitten,

Fizly might help you at a swingers club but I wouldnt think you need help at a swingers club, why couples go there in the first place. 13th FLOOR

Start looking when you out on the town
But we know DR Originally Posted by houston_switch

I read that an ankle bracelet with a little key on it indicated a hotwife. I was at a social gathering for my daughter’s sports league, a very conservative group, and I saw a mom with that kind of jewelry. I was quite surprised. I guess they have to live somewhere but uptight middle class suburbia would not have been my first guess. Originally Posted by phompee
I understand the key on the ankle bracelet to indicate that husband/male of the couple is in chastity. The key is for the cock cage. This could indicate a cuckhold style hotwife lifestyle as opposed to stag/vixen.
Dallas, You should be well versed in this!!! lolIt is a well-known statement in the Lifestyle for the lady to wear ankle jewelry , if she is interested in participating!!! As to the type or configuration ?? Not sure!!
I havent been in the swinger lifestyle in a ling time...now I just do the hotwife playtimes...i have order some hotwife jewelry and a pair of panties that say hot wife from amazon...i also wear a collar specificlly picked out by my guy only to wear in the hot wife playtimes.
Thanks for the link firekitten. Very interesting
I havent been in the swinger lifestyle in a ling time...now I just do the hotwife playtimes...i have order some hotwife jewelry and a pair of panties that say hot wife from amazon...i also wear a collar specificlly picked out by my guy only to wear in the hot wife playtimes. Originally Posted by DallasRain

You definitely are a Hotwife!!!
yes. and i have one. we are swingers and he obviously knows what i do and is cool with it
ankle bracelets are sexy .. away to a better view when you look up the leg and see where it goes to ..