Why Adam Schiff doesn’t want anyone talking to the whistleblower

If you say so. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I think Waco is referring to real Americans not watching the Impeachment Circus. Those that are watching it are "Brand X" they don't count.
Nobody is watching this crap because they are tired of it all, me included. It's nothing but a rerun. The DNC doesn't realize their intentions will result in just the opposite of what they set out to accomplish. Originally Posted by Levianon17

meaning they are as stupid now as they were in 2016. they are so dumb in fact, they are doubling down on a losing bet.

If you say so. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
meaning they are as stupid now as they were in 2016. they are so dumb in fact, they are doubling down on a losing bet.

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I might even feel sorry for those assholes in November. Then again maybe not, lol.
Well BECAUSE a witness needs to see or hear something ,,,, NOT just a politico feels hurt
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2020, 08:27 AM
Fascist DPST's want "their witnesses" - regardless of any non-hearsay info - which they ain't got.

But do not want a single Trump witness - just trying to fix things, and then cry - the trial was rigged and fixed - after the acquittal vote.

Fascist DPST's are incapable of speaking facts.
Regardless?

Oebsy, that’s the evidence.

Yous wants to suppress it just to give your fat piece of shit President a free pass!

No hustle, no jam, no integrity.

I think yous live full time with your Auntie Flo, eh, little girl?
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2020, 08:49 AM
Thank you - hh

Right on Cue!
Let's call all in, Trump included. Put that SOB under oath. Put Rudy under oath. Bolton.

Then put the whistleblower under oath....who gives a shit. Originally Posted by WTF
Absolutely, and pass the resolution allowing Chief Justice Roberts to make the decision on who testifies and who doesn’t. If Roberts has doubts he could call recess and meet with the other members of the SC and make a decision.

Viva La Schiffty Schiff
evidence ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crime ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,