Encounter: Karli from LC is a hot pawg. But a firm hell no.

Date: 4/12/2024
Name: Karli
User ID:: NA
Phone: 8174080776
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8174080776
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: South Fort Worth near Altemessa
Activities: Toothy CBJ, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like her pictures. Better than her pictures tbh. Great set of MMs up top, really pretty face, nice plump ass and curvy hips. I think she’s had a tummy tuck. But overall she’s a solid 8/10 in my books.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for sharing this! Going to save myself from this one.
The hobby is indeed trash, on the AMP side as well. Miss the old times where there was quality and prices were not crazy.
You missed the good times by about 10 years
You missed the good times by about 10 years Originally Posted by mrredcat43
For me, the good times were 2000 - 2005. There were multiple Provider sites: The Big Doggie, ASPD, TER, Eros, just to mention a few. Donations were $250 for quality, $500 for a "High Dollar Hottie." My dollar went further than it does today.

You could double down for $400. No one had tattoos. If they did, they were the wild exception. I never came across a provider older than 40, and most were in their 20s. Seems like those 20-somethings stuck around, and are now "legends." There were rip-offs, then as now, but the term TOFTT was not in the lexicon.
I almost saw this one last week. I balked and didn't feel like something was right. glad I missed on this one. sorry you had to have a bad experience.