New add space

Just found the new add space for Fort Worth. One word. Awesome!!!
Now all we need is the ladies to use it:-)
  • selot
  • 01-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Waiting anxiously for the first ad to be posted in Fort Worth!!!
  • TBONE
  • 01-30-2010, 05:57 AM
First ad is there!!

And to St.Christopher for all his hard work on this new forum!!
Excellent!
Really appreciate it! I predict that it will grow over time to be a very successful ad board for all parties.
YES!!! AWESOME!!! I will DEFINITELY be posting an ad VERY soon! My poor tired old brain has to warm up a little bit first.

Thank you guys so much for adding this!

--v
This could be very helpful....or completely worthless. Do providers who post there have to choose whether they'll post their weekly ad in Dallas or Fort Worth? Or do they have to actually have an incall in Fort Worth? If this can really identify the Tarrant County ladies, then great. If it just gives every Dallas provider a 2nd option for their weekly ad just because they can say "willing to travel to Fort Worth", then it'll end up kinda worthless.

Do we know what the rules are about that?
The rules stated that the ladies have to be Arlington or West of Arlington if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure how that's going to go about traveling. It STILL should help you FW guys out! At least I would THINK it would...
I think it's an awsome idea.

It really helps with the providers like myself that have (2) available incall locations not just "willing to travel to FTW"

Thanks!