Date: June 7
Name: Jenny Clark
Phone: +1 (256) 652-3474
Email Address: Will send
URL / Website: Will send
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: Airport area
Activities: Fantastic BBBJ. DATY, cowgirl, RCG, doggie, fire, passion and much more
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s a MILF that has your standard body of s mom with ninety children,
. Slim nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s on FB out of AL
Ah, found her. Now if she will come to Chattanooga, I could meet her.

Good review!

JaG
A friend told me you actually set the bedroom on fire. Real flames and everything that had to be extinguished. How about telling that story. Bet it is a good one. You had one Hell of a week.
Yes sir! I was pounding and the pillow was moved and the candle on the side table caught one of the pillows on fire. It was as up around her head. I’m surprised her hair didn’t catch fire. The fire alarm went off and I got dressed ready for the fire Dept. We got the alarm to stop and ended that hot visit on some high notes. Lol
Yes sir! I was pounding and the pillow was moved and the candle on the side table caught one of the pillows on fire. It was as up around her head. I’m surprised her hair didn’t catch fire. The fire alarm went off and I got dressed ready for the fire Dept. We got the alarm to stop and ended that hot visit on some high notes. Lol Originally Posted by Blackhawk101
Last night I was out with my 12 year old grandson to see the new Shaft movie. On the way home in very casual conversation about women he asked me if I had any interesting or wild stories to tell him. I looked at him and told him I had many stories to tell but he was too young and that I would probably be dead by the time he is old enough for me to reveal my stories. He told me I was going to live a long time and I informed him he would have to be a lot older than 18 before he heard some of my stories. He then asked me on a scale of 1 to 10 how wild were some of them. When I told him many are 9's and 10's, he looked at me and said he figured they would be pretty wild. Damn kids today.

I had a candle catch a lamp shade on fire while I was banging away once so I know what it is like.
Unfortunately Jenny is visiting with Uncle for a while. She is a good date but like so many others she has demons that she can't quite conquer or leave behind. I've known her for years. She would come spend the night with me when I was living in Huntsville a few years back. Good girl but bad habits.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed. dj8