April's Frisco

Just wandering if anybody remembers April's
that used to be in Frisco back in the 80's.
Was driving up 289 and brought back memories of the place.
Ah yes! One of the many fine establishments in the area. Barbie was always a favorite of mine.
hey did she also go by the name paris,i knew a person name april use to work in that area.....
Can't remember all of the establishments. Most were still going in the 90's. Hot Tub Club? Michelles Ranch?

I could kick myself for not buying any land there, back when 121 was a two lane road.
I can't remember which Frisco establishment she was at but my ATF was Autumn. Huge naturals. Uber MILFy and very accomodating!
i know what mean....i knew of a april,she had to friends work in a place on 121,,lisa can not rember the name she went by and rhonda aka nicole
I remember April's. It was one of the first establishments I frequented. Had some very nice and memorable times up there.
Yea it was my first establishment I ever went to.
Remember walking in they handed me a menu with rate and TE on it.
Then one of the girls asked me my name but did not
Here her correctly and answered 30minutes. She went
Around introducing me as 30 minutes. Pretty
Embarrassing but heck I was all of 19 or 20 back then.
Still remember the purple neon sign.
If you remember April's, then you must remember The Tub Club....it was out that way too, at about the same time

I wasn't even close to working age back then, but used to ride past both establishments regularly as a kid, and always wondered what they were...until I became a hooker LOL
Which place was it that was situated by a group of houses located pretty much across the street (west side) from where La Hacienda Mexican food restaurant is today?

A friend of mine lived in one of the homes. We used to watch people pull in/out of that place all the time. LOL, unlike Dannie, I knew what it was but wasn't old enough to go inside.
A friend of mine bought that land and evicted them.
  • Kmac
  • 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
April's was my first foray as well. Remember the Tub Club & Michelle's Ranch too!
I knew April's end was near when they built the La Hacienda Ranch restaurant across the street (289) to the east of it and that before long the ol' single wide was not long for the world. Civilization was closing in although it did take about 2 years for it to close.

LOL, I went in there one time and one of the deputies was in the kitchen getting some coffee and a chat. Guess he was in to pick up the vigorish or to provide a little security. It, as I remember, around 1am-2am so who knows, maybe he was done testing the merchandise and was unwinding before going back on patrol.

Yep, Mortlach69, I remember Barbie, long tall blonde who was pretty frisky. She was my favorite, too.

Some of the others on 121 were The Tub Club, Michelle's Ranch, and one sort of across the 121 on the south side of the road from the Tub Club and another on the same side a little way down whose name I can't remember, but it had a stockade fence in front of it. There was also one south of 121 on 289 on the west side called "Dallas Dolls," I think. Ahhh, the joys of pre-internet p4p.
Haha! Memories. I stumbled upon those places completely by accident. I hit every single one of them at some point in time. Man, how things changed out there.
  • lark
  • 01-27-2012, 07:10 PM
I busted my provider cherry at Aprils. Summer before heading to college. I would pass that place on 289 on the way to the farm and had a pretty good idea what it was from what the old man told us. I got some cash for graduation and paid that trailer a visit. Remember three gall there on the sofa and the older one got up and took my hand and away we went. I did a total of three sessions with her that summer and she taught me the fine art of DATY. Wish I could remember her name....best education I paid for!