"I'm not familiar with anyone being blocked..."

"I'm not familiar with..." strange choice of words for a lawyer, a wordsmith, an eloquent speechologist, and a president to use. What does it mean when he was asked about people in the state department wanting to testify about Benghazi. Why didn't he say he didn't know or that is was untrue. Either answer would have put him in harm if it comes out that he did know about what happened at Benghazi. "I'm not familiar with..." is an open door that he can use to say that he was mistaken while admitting that it is true.

We have a source now that calls out the White House on the claim that nothing could be done that night. He talks about the assets in the region that could have been called, the same assets that I have linked to and posted about.

The dots are starting to become more clear but some people here read Braille.

It is very odd that certain people on this board have completely ignored this latest revelation. Almost lilke they were under WH orders to put it to rest by ignoring it's existence.

Obama was derelict in his duty, legal and morally. Hillary was part of a conspiracy to hide the truth.
Absolute worst president we have ever had.
The start of another right wing circle jerk watch all the back slapping..
Once again proof that the left is acting under orders to ignore the subject.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 03:39 PM
"I'm not familiar with..." strange choice of words for a lawyer, a wordsmith, an eloquent speechologist, and a president to use. What does it mean when he was asked about people in the state department wanting to testify about Benghazi. Why didn't he say he didn't know or that is was untrue. Either answer would have put him in harm if it comes out that he did know about what happened at Benghazi. "I'm not familiar with..." is an open door that he can use to say that he was mistaken while admitting that it is true.

We have a source now that calls out the White House on the claim that nothing could be done that night. He talks about the assets in the region that could have been called, the same assets that I have linked to and posted about.

The dots are starting to become more clear but some people here read Braille.

It is very odd that certain people on this board have completely ignored this latest revelation. Almost lilke they were under WH orders to put it to rest by ignoring it's existence.

Obama was derelict in his duty, legal and morally. Hillary was part of a conspiracy to hide the truth. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
+1 Odumbo and Hillary are charlatans.
-1, Corpy bathes in his own waste.

Obama was derelict in his duty, legal and morally. Hillary was part of a conspiracy to hide the truth. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And it could be that many folks are quiet about it any further, because they have already concluded that the current administration from the top down is to blame for the deaths of the Ambassador and the fine men tasked to defend him and the compound, and that any further fretting about it is a waste of time, and bandwidth on this board.

We now have less than four years to go. Celebrate the prospects, and expend your energy on preparing for positive actions and dialogue so that we can all change the direction of this country and avoid the demise sought by those who don't like it.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 04:39 PM
positive actions and dialogue ????

from JD and his knuckle-dragging pals?

good advice, but it'll never happen
And it could be that many folks are quiet about it any further, because they have already concluded that the current administration from the top down is to blame for the deaths of the Ambassador and the fine men tasked to defend him and the compound, and that any further fretting about it is a waste of time, and bandwidth on this board.

We now have less than four years to go. Celebrate the prospects, and expend your energy on preparing for positive actions and dialogue so that we can all change the direction of this country and avoid the demise sought by those who don't like it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not at all true. It'll probably still be -- and needs to be -- an issue in 2016.
Should have been an issue in 2012 but Romney didn't have the balls and Candy Crowley did.
There's a lot of stuff that you're not familiar with, Corneyhole. The truth being first and foremost.
WAAAAHHHHH! WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHHH!

When are you going to stop blubbering and be Americans again?
Yes, according to Assup, you can't be American and disagree with government. That's true patriotism.

Dipshit.

We now have less than four years to go. Celebrate the prospects, and expend your energy on preparing for positive actions and dialogue so that we can all change the direction of this country and avoid the demise sought by those who don't like it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fuck YEA ... Oh HELL YEA!!!...fuckem