Odumbo said there was "Not a smidgen of corruption."

Watchdog reveals thousands of docs relating to disclosure of taxpayer data to White House
December 03, 2014

Dan Epstein, a spokesman for Cause of Action, said that Cause of Action feels that Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration's (TIGTA) acknowledgment of the documents is “absolutely” a victory in their investigation. He said the sheer number of relevant documents indicates that wrongdoing occurred on the part of both the IRS and the White House.

“That indicates scandal,” he said....

“We know for a fact that the IRS broke the law,” he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...6pLid%3D574834
And the Main Stream News Media, being the loyal lap dogs that they are, say, "move along, nothing here to see".
More coverage of the Elizabeth Lauten kerfuffle than the White HOuse coordination with the IRS of taxpayer private information.
when Obama says anything, look in the opposite direction for truth
Not an ounce of honesty in Obama either !
"not a smidgen of corruption"

Yeh, he probably told Michelle later that night, "I promise I won't come in your mouth".
Heads should roll. This is entirely impeachable. This is an outrageous breach of trust. I don't care how many administrations got away with this before, it needs to stop now.
Go get Em whiny! Bring the bad guys to their knees ... In the next stall!
Odumbo “joked” about auditing his enemies—but now that the White House has been caught with the documents, Odumbo, et al, are choosing to enforce the provisions of the law that they ignored when they acquired the documents. Odumbo's bunch is saying, "Now that we've seen them, we've determined that we shouldn't have seen them and you shouldn't see them either."

"Which is a strong argument for a confidential but independent investigation of the administration’s abuse of the IRS."
Go get Em whiny! Bring the bad guys to their knees ... In the next stall! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We already know you have no respect for privacy and honesty in government, AssupLiar. That's why you are Dipshit Emeritus!

Gowdy said a year ago on Greta that the House knew the IRS had revealed documents to the WH at their request.
Howdy on Greta? GREAT!!!
So you're OK with the IRS sharing private tax information with the President for political purposes, eh, AssupLiar?
"not a smidgen of corruption"

Yeh, he probably told Reggie Love later that night, "I promise I WILLcome in your mouth". Originally Posted by Jackie S
FTFY Jackie!