Couples providers

My wife and I have started to want to get into being providers as a couple. Doing 4 hand fbsm, nuru, and more. Would it be possible for us to create an account and advertise for this or are couples providers not allowed? I honestly haven't seen any yet so I wanted to ask. Also, if you would be interested I this type of thing, feel free to pm me. Thanks.
I am trying to remember the name of the couple that provided together on here for a long time... I heard they are quite successful at it... Does anybody know their names or how to look them up?

OP, If I can remember I will post a link to their website... I read it before and I was impressed.

Go for it!
I remembered who they are! Tori and Nick! Here is a link to their website...

http://www.toriandnick.com/
There are a couple I think. Rob and somebody.

Tori and Nick seem to be stellar example of how to market the service.
I remembered who they are! Tori and Nick! Here is a link to their website...

http://www.toriandnick.com/ Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I've met them in person. What a friendly and hot couple!
Omg I looooove couple play girl on girl action is my favorite!
Omg I looooove couple play girl on girl action is my favorite! Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Apparently you didn't read thorough enough or maybe a lack of comprehension skills is the issue...kinda like when you answer EVERY iso regardless of what they are requesting...

Ex: looking for aa, mature milf in North Dallas area

Your response: I'm avail sweetie in Arlington

This is not an exact comparison (who am I kidding, yes it is) but you get the jist. Actually you probably don't.

Carry on.
  • NYr
  • 09-02-2017, 08:30 AM
You can have your wife create a handle and go through the process and then she can advertise as a couple. Mods would want to know her handle to be sure you keep the two separate for integrity of any reviews and the like and prevent security hiccups with your two accounts.
Ron and Holly, I think are the couple provider that has been on here a long time. Just not sure if the names are right
That's who I was thinking of.... Thank you obsg
Love couples! I've had a tryst in one of my reviews. Check it out!
So yes, there is a market for couples providers. It is a limited market. But it is there. I would start by creating a very good website good photography and a good bio. Then have her create a profile here, and get verified. Then you can promote your services as a couple.