Senile Biden Losing it on the Press

Today Democrat President Senile Biden calls a reporter asking about inflation a “stupid son of a bitch.”

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485742643883642884
This after last week Senile Biden displayed the Democrats typical condescending attitude toward women saying:

‘What A Stupid Question’: Biden Blows Up On Female Reporter

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1484280064007094286
Anger and lashing out are tell tale signs of dementia.

No wonder his puppet masters have hid him away for as much as they have. Senile Biden is a fucking disaster
OOOPS

"In a Biden White House, there will be no bullying of the media from the press room podium or by tweet," @JoeBiden said in a statement marking World Press Freedom Day

Double OOPS

Biden 2021: “I will fire you on the spot" if you are disrespectful
We knew this would be coming along to spin it.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/25/polit...ews/index.html
President's have a love hate relationship with the press. Did Biden somehow just invent this new thing? How many times did Trumpo freak out on reporters? And not in some under-breath way either. He was always riding someone's ass, and couldn't handle any reporters he didn't like; He threw Accosta out of the press pool. How soon we forget. No president should be-rate a reporter though. I just think it's hypocrisy for you to latch on to one, without recalling the last one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-52627604

https://mashable.com/article/donald-...nference-fight

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e19_story.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...be-nice-2020-3

I'm sure that Biden will not be the last one, and will likely do many more / WORSE gaffs to come.

Who as a president, do you think had the best relationship with the press??
President's have a love hate relationship with the press. Did Biden somehow just invent this new thing? How many times did Trumpo freak out on reporters? Originally Posted by eyecu2
President Trump never pretended that he was above calling people names. It was part of his appeal that got him elected. Senile Biden ran because he said he would return "decency" and "normalcy" to the White House. Senile Biden failed

Beyond that, Senile Biden is quoted as saying "Trump bullies members of the press" and that "In a Biden White House, there will be no bullying of the media from the press room podium or by tweet," - so Senile Biden proved himself yet again to be a liar and hypocrite
President Trump never pretended that he was above calling people names. It was part of his appeal that got him elected. Senile Biden ran because he said he would return "decency" and "normalcy" to the White House. Senile Biden failed

Beyond that, Senile Biden is quoted as saying "Trump bullies members of the press" and that "In a Biden White House, there will be no bullying of the media from the press room podium or by tweet," - so Senile Biden proved himself yet again to be a liar and hypocrite Originally Posted by berryberry
Well I'd say indeed Joe did say he wouldn't be hostile, but likely just like Trump, has found the press a bit prickly. He shouldn't have said he was gonna not say something to reporters and then do exactly that. But as every president in the past, they likely have found out it's a shitty PR place to be. Least also. The axiom of rules for thee but not for me, has been exactly how the past presidents have lost public trust. From JFK to Trump and now Biden. Nobody has shown the ability to not finally react.
Well I'd say indeed Joe did say he wouldn't be hostile, but likely just like Trump, has found the press a bit prickly. He shouldn't have said he was gonna not say something to reporters and then do exactly that. But as every president in the past, they likely have found out it's a shitty PR place to be. Least also. The axiom of rules for thee but not for me, has been exactly how the past presidents have lost public trust. From JFK to Trump and now Biden. Nobody has shown the ability to not finally react. Originally Posted by eyecu2
It is indeed the hypocrisy that is the issue. If someone runs as a "uniter, not a divider" and promises there will be no bullying of the media from the press room podium or by tweet - and then turns around and does just that, its hypocritical bullshit.
It is indeed the hypocrisy that is the issue. If someone runs as a "uniter, not a divider" and promises there will be no bullying of the media from the press room podium or by tweet - and then turns around and does just that, its hypocritical bullshit. Originally Posted by berryberry
Well he did sort of give a call to the reporter with an apology of sorts. So let's give at least a little bit of credit here.
Well he did sort of give a call to the reporter with an apology of sorts. So let's give at least a little bit of credit here. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Wasn't really an apology but ok, he did call the reporter after it blew up
Well I'd say indeed Joe did say he wouldn't be hostile, but likely just like Trump, has found the press a bit prickly. He shouldn't have said he was gonna not say something to reporters and then do exactly that. But as every president in the past, they likely have found out it's a shitty PR place to be. Least also. The axiom of rules for thee but not for me, has been exactly how the past presidents have lost public trust. From JFK to Trump and now Biden. Nobody has shown the ability to not finally react. Originally Posted by eyecu2
The press is propping Joey Bribes up. They’re not “prickly” with him. Are you that delusional?
The press is propping Joey Bribes up. They’re not “prickly” with him. Are you that delusional? Originally Posted by bambino
Ok Bam- "the FOX NEWS reporter made him prickly.". But the rest of media is questioning him and the administration on its current path and status. So yeah, he's beginning to get a lot less leniency that before. And I think that the media should be up any presidents ass to keep them responsive and transparent whenever possible. Distrust from a lack of truth and transparency is how we got here.
Ok Bam- "the FOX NEWS reporter made him prickly.". But the rest of media is questioning him and the administration on its current path and status. So yeah, he's beginning to get a lot less leniency that before. And I think that the media should be up any presidents ass to keep them responsive and transparent whenever possible. Distrust from a lack of truth and transparency is how we got here. Originally Posted by eyecu2
He asked him a legitimate question. Trump answered them everyday. Even that schmuck Jim Acosta. There’s no comparison. There’s no way you can spin that differently. I know you’ll try. But it’s simply not fact based.