URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/071550124638
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North
Activities: Conversation, robbing
Hair Length and Color: Blonde wig
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's not bad looking, but her robbing me ruined FAKE NEVER HAPPENED everything
Recommendation: No
FAKE ENCOUNTER
Sounds close to what happened to me. Was it a small house?
Yes,was it the same girl?
No, different girl. But she has another that works with her
I guess that's where the robber meet's the road.
Good to know the other girl working out of that house. Working on her name. I've talked to about 40 people now who know the girl who robbed me. Patience can pay off.
Shit like this just destroys the trust in hobbyville
Yup same house the bathroom is the same i can see the blue tile on top
Just so everyone knows, she keeps changing the title of her ad, just look out for the phone number,we need to put these girls out of business
Unfortunately the law would probably stick up for them over any of the ppl robbed. Law is as crooked as a robber most of the time. Wanna find a thief and Liar? Walk into a police station.
Just so everyone knows, she keeps changing the title of her ad, just look out for the phone number,we need to put these girls out of business Originally Posted by chiefsfan51
But what you won't understand is these girls are working together, After talking to multiple people. Sometimes it's your buddy in the picture and it's the other girl when you show up vice versa. After all it's her mother that's on the lease.

What everyone really needs to know is do not trust any of these people and if you go to this little shit hole house you will probably get robbed.
Damn that sucks, I was planning on having her as my first encounter. Oh well I guess
Yeah, do not
That’s crazy- I have seen here several times over the years since she was UTR for so long. Never ever had an issue.