Recommendation: What Does It mean?

When you review, what does "Recommendation" mean? Basically I know, but I have a dilemma about this.

I saw a provider for a 2nd time and it wasn't good. The 1st time I recommended her. This time I want to not recommend her. But then I thought (and maybe am overthinking), is the recommendation for the quality of the visit (safety, etc.), quality of performance, her legitimacy, or would I see her again. I might see her again, but this time stunk.
Would you recommend her to someone else? You can deal with the details and nuances in the ROS of your review, but bottom line, would you recommend her to another hobbyist?
Would you recommend her to someone else? You can deal with the details and nuances in the ROS of your review, but bottom line, would you recommend her to another hobbyist? Originally Posted by Fratelli
I probably would. That's what I was thinking. Thanks.
You're just supposed to be honest from your point of view. Everyone has bad days. You might talk to her about it before posting the review. Ask her what happened cuz you had such a good time the first time. If she blows you off... post the review honestly.
You're just supposed to be honest from your point of view. Everyone has bad days. You might talk to her about it before posting the review. Ask her what happened cuz you had such a good time the first time. If she blows you off... post the review honestly. Originally Posted by voyeuristicallyspeaking
I'll post the ROS honestly, I was just questioning the Rec option. I understand the off day concept. My thinking was should each visit be judged in a vacuum (therefore the Rec would be no), or look at the overall picture. As I said, I'm overthinking things. Probably a response to such an unexpected bad time.
i think it's important to separate things that might be personal turnoffs from service that's actually bad. if you show up and she's not as hot as you'd like, then say so in the ros but that shouldn't be grounds for a "no."
Overthincking in the hobby? What is the worst that can happen?
Overthincking in the hobby? What is the worst that can happen? Originally Posted by pyramider
Nothing can happen. The thought crossed my mind, then I dwelled on it, so I asked for opinions. There won't be any backlash. It's more about me trying to get it perfect/right, and in that sense, it doesn't really matter.
It's nice that yous guys take writing our reviews with care. It's important to us that our engagements be properly reflected in your dirty little boys only club.
I think "recommendation" and "would I see her again" are two different things for me. There areladies I have seen that I recommend to others but wouldnt necessarily see again. Some times the reasons are specific some not but I always touch upon both in my reviews. It could be something so simple as her being late habitually, not having a good attitude or just seeming tolerable, or the way she dressed when she arrives. For me the recommendation is more dependant on her performance of services rendered. If I would see her again is more so based off my hidden preferences.

I wish there was an option for both here, but I doubt very many would venture to say yes about one and no for another choice.
I agree there is a difference between recommend and see again. For me NOT to recommend a lady, something horribly must have gone wrong-- no show, upsells service, misrepresents self in ad, etc. I will recommend a lady if a) she is who she says she is, b) she provides services as promised/described, c) her rates are accurate without upsell. Now, that does not mean I enjoyed myself. It just basically means I fucked the girl in the ad for the donation asked. I will still recommend the lady even if the chemistry sucked between us. I realize this is a 2 way street in terms of chemistry and the next guy might have better luck in terms of chemistry.

Now, the girls I will see again or consider seeing again are the ones I highly recommend. This is where you can tell in the ROS.