What kind excuse do you give your So when you hobby?

Heres a few I use:

golf game(buddies will back me up). go to the store (a quickie)' , during working hours
., Spurs game
well I don't have a SO at the moment and I usually hobby when I am traveling but often have business associates with me. I usually say I am leaving the conv early to rest up before the night out but I have been on the phone all morning making sure she shows at the hotel by 4pm and out by five before everyone else shows up at 6! they guys can spot a girl so best to stay on the first couple floors so she can take the stairs!
Life's too short to lie to the wife.

I just tell her I'm om my way to bang (insert provider name here). My only worry is she might want me to bring her home with me. Although her libido isn't what it used to be, she does manage to surprise me now and again.
john john does she think you're kidding ..or she does not care
john john does she think you're kidding ..or she does not care Originally Posted by pickupkid
She's well aware of my activities. She has hobbied with me before, as a few providers here on ECCIE have experienced.
Her sex drive has taken a nosedive in last few years but she doesn't mind that I still play without her. I always laugh when she says "Give it to her good, Honey!" Gotta love never having to lie to your spouse about this stuff.