Providers what is the Kinkest thing you have been asked to do?

Providers what is the kinkest thing you have been asked to do? And guys what is the kinkest thing you have asked for. Remember what is kinky to one might not be to another!
Facesitting.
I actually fisted a guy once....not MY cup of tea,but did not hurt to try it {lol}

I also gave a guy a hot water bottle enema...same guy!
Thats normal for me RandomBlkChick!
I actually fisted a guy once....not MY cup of tea,but did not hurt to try it {lol}

I also gave a guy a hot water bottle enema...same guy! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I'm pretty much straight laced. The kinkiest thing I asked is during a 2 girl session for one girl to eat out the other girl. Yeah, I know, pretty lame, but is beats being blindfolded while a girl give a BJ. Those are about it. One thing I'd like is for me to be totally restrained and a lady could ride me, BJ me, or whatever. I suppose most guy kink has something to do with ass play. I'm not too comfortable with the idea of anything going up my pooter, but I've been offered a prostrate massage (which I assume is kinda standard when it comes to kink). So far, I've respectfully declined.
see Dallas rain her finger is magic!!! not to mention her mouth
see Dallas rain her finger is magic!!! not to mention her mouth Originally Posted by soxfan
Where to start...lol

- Dress them up in my lingerie/clothes
-Fuck them with a strap on cock
-Dressed one guy in my stockings, put a ball gag in his mouth, and wrote val's slut all over his naked body with red lipstick, then turned on my webcam and humiliated him in front of all my viewers (This was his request mind you)
-Act out incest role play scenarios
-Freeze used condoms of others then make them play with the spunk

I'm sure there's more but I'm too tired to think at the moment!
I guess to some extent im sorta vanilla.

But one time I requested that the lady I was seeing would place baby oil on my back and her booty then mount my spine in reverse CG position as she guided her hips down the contours of my spine and back. That felt nice especially since she was petite with a big booty. It was wonderful fourplay and a foreshadowing clue for what was to be feltt ahead when I turned over.

I also had a petite lady hold me by the neck while I had sex with her vertically in the air. she was the perfect height for this comparatively to mine. The eye contact sorta set me off. Thank gawd the wall was close because when I came my legs got real weak and I had to lean on the wall.

And lastly I had this thick lady do a handstand while she braced her knees off the wall and girated her hips upward in an out. that felt great and was a new sensation I hadnt felt yet.
Where to start...lol

- Dress them up in my lingerie/clothes
-Fuck them with a strap on cock
-Dressed one guy in my stockings, put a ball gag in his mouth, and wrote val's slut all over his naked body with red lipstick, then turned on my webcam and humiliated him in front of all my viewers (This was his request mind you) WakeUp still denies this one! LOL
-Act out incest role play scenarios
-Freeze used condoms of others then make them play with the spunk

I'm sure there's more but I'm too tired to think at the moment! Originally Posted by Valerie
Providers what is the kinkest thing you have been asked to do? And guys what is the kinkest thing you have asked for. Remember what is kinky to one might not be to another! Originally Posted by throbin
A guy wanted me to be his naughty nurse. I dressed up in nurse attire, took his temperature rectally with a glass thermometer, after that I proceeded to give him an enema. He wanted me to force him to hold it till he couldn’t hold it any longer. He was my patient and I was the dominate nurse in total control.

I have worn my strap-on on many occasions and done the deed too many fellows, so the strangest of that scenario has wore off long time ago.

I guess to some extent im sorta vanilla.

But one time I requested that the lady I was seeing would place baby oil on my back and her booty then mount my spine in reverse CG position as she guided her hips down the contours of my spine and back. That felt nice especially since she was petite with a big booty. It was wonderful fourplay and a foreshadowing clue for what was to be feltt ahead when I turned over.

I also had a petite lady hold me by the neck while I had sex with her vertically in the air. she was the perfect height for this comparatively to mine. The eye contact sorta set me off. Thank gawd the wall was close because when I came my legs got real weak and I had to lean on the wall.

And lastly I had this thick lady do a handstand while she braced her knees off the wall and girated her hips upward in an out. that felt great and was a new sensation I hadnt felt yet. Originally Posted by gimme_that

I think you need to find a provider who is also a contortionist. LMAO!
I am a Domme.
I have done...EVERYTHING.
In the civi a beautiful Belgian asked if I would merede (shit) on her. That is one thing I could not do. I am a very giving lover but that is something I can do on command. I will not.
I agree what is "kinky" to one is normal for another.......We all have certain things we enjoy and certain things that my reply would be :WHAT??? ,,that is why they have the forum where people can feel free to post their desires....