Odumbo says, "Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too."

• DSK
  • 10-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Is this a fake?

Because if it isn't it is simply deplorable that he would talk that way.
Is this a fake?

Because if it isn't it is simply deplorable that he would talk that way. Originally Posted by DSK

No. It's not fake. Odumbo is reading a passage from his own book.
The word "pussy" OMG... 0zombies are cringing across the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw&sns Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He was quoting Malcom X. Even if this came out before the 2008 election, he still would have beaten McClain and Sarah "airhead" Palin by 10 million votes.
He was quoting Malcom (sic) X. Originally Posted by flghtr65
So Malcolm X told Odumbo he could convert to Islam and still eat pussy and ribs?
He was quoting Malcom X. Even if this came out before the 2008 election, he still would have beaten McClain and Sarah "airhead" Palin by 10 million votes. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Did he or did he not write the book, flighty? Odumbo read what he wrote, flighty, and everyone knows that Odumbo's biography isn't nearly as factual as he originally claimed, because it's come to light that some of his characters and attributions were pure fiction. Odumbo read the words Odumbo wrote, flighty. No matter how much you deflect, Odumbo put the words in the book -- unless you're arguing someone else wrote the book -- and Odumbo spoke those words out loud in front of a microphone, flighty.