A thanks to our brave service folks this 4th of July weekend..

As we begin our weekend of celebration for Independence Day, I thank our men and women (active, reserve, guard, retired) in uniform serving our country both here and abroad. Many of those who served during times of combat made the ultimate sacrifice in order to defend the freedoms that our founding fathers sought to create when they declared independence 235 years ago. America is not without its challenges, but as we reflect on what is great about our country, nothing would be possible with the blood, courage and sacrifice of our soldiers and veterans. I know I have many memories relating to my almost 30 years of wearing the Air Force blue.

Have a safe Holiday my friends....

A big thank you to all the Men and Women who protect this country, Past-Present-Future.

Happy 4th!

Sookie!
Thank you, its nice to hear it sometimes. I also accept tits
Thank you and to the fallen. The true heroes. Shit man there goes my buzz being all sentimental and shit.
Thanks to all you brave military men and women. Happy 4th.
Happy fourth everyone!

xoxo
Squids, Grunts, Devil Dogs, Fly-Boys, & Puddle Pirates.

Thanks, now and always.

Wish I was on a cruise right now...
GOD BLESS AMERICA, To all that serve and that have served THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 07-03-2011, 11:50 PM
My very deep thanks to those who have served and those who are serving. Your courage, honor and sacrifices are very much appreciated.

I appreciate our country and those who have served more and more everyday! We live in a special place, and we owe it all to the sacrifices of special people. Jed