Gentlemens Clubs

Hi have a free night. Just wanted to know if any of the lady's dance at any of the local clubs and if they do are they dancing tonight.
Try the strip club reviews and discussion section.

Yes some from here do on occasion, there's plenty of working girls in the clubs, many of them are just as good or better. Eccie is just a fragment of the industry. Personally I like strip club girls they tend to be young and bat shit crazy which makes for an exciting night verses women around here who are brain washed by the cosmopolitan atmosphere around here.
Thanks chincho I though about that didn't think the lady's could respond on there
Understand though some (the ugly, fat and desperate) will play with anybody for 60-200 some will play for rich guys hoping for a sugar baby deal and some will party with those they click with... If your old, stodgy, obese or just not cool a guy eccie is probably your best choice because it will be easier and cheaper for you.
Hahaha ! Good advice
Bad investment, try Austin, the clubs here are not what they use to be, smh
  • Mokoa
  • 03-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Try the strip club reviews and discussion section... Originally Posted by Chincho
Thanks chincho I though about that didn't think the lady's could respond on there Originally Posted by mojo114
The forum he is referring to is Strip Club Reviews/Discussions.

The ladies can participate in the discussion threads there, just not the review threads.