URL / Website: https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/複製來源:-saltlake/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Richardson
Activities: Shower, bbj, mish, doggy, cim, lfk
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 foot Slender girl, with c-cups, fat booty, dsl.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting new studio. Some of the Cali pics look very real. Looks like the k-orgs have some competition now. Not bad of a 30 minute rate either. Thanks for the review of Vivian
Let keep this UTR. We don’t want k agencies use their soldiers to ruin this establishment (like they did to each other).
where are you seeing the rates?
How many beans?🫘
  • Hansk
  • 02-06-2024, 11:22 AM
Doesn't make sense. Need telegram but you can't text them without being mutual contacts lmao. How the fuck would they have you as a contact. Horrible method of communication or am I missing something?
OP has been busy with three reviews in three days. I’m gonna hope this isn’t one of those LE studios that popped up a few months ago. Telegram?, so they contact you first?
where are you seeing the rates? Originally Posted by beeman1000
Booker will text you rates. They very reasonable at 140/30 or 200/hr

Tap on the telegram button on the home page and it’ll take you directly to chat with Yun. Didn’t have any issues on my end. Will try Fanny this weekend and report back
Which ones? I had my suspicions about OhMyGirl due to their suspect practices.

OP has been busy with three reviews in three days. I’m gonna hope this isn’t one of those LE studios that popped up a few months ago. Telegram?, so they contact you first? Originally Posted by 2balls75
  • cy88
  • 02-06-2024, 12:33 PM
Usually with chinese agencies, their girls are over 35+
I don’t know how legit this place is
But
Funny to see how some are try to discredit this place…
Telegram is one of the safest communication app in the world..highly secured and no info to LE.. they even shield their location from all LE…it’s more secure than Kakao, which most Korean agencies use and kakao share data with LE.

This one will make k agencies run for their $.
Booker will text you rates. They very reasonable at 140/30 or 200/hr

Tap on the telegram button on the home page and it’ll take you directly to chat with Yun. Didn’t have any issues on my end. Will try Fanny this weekend and report back Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
What "booker" said is those are the none VIP rates.

OP nor VC are being CLEAR on that. Ask for Rate/Time/Activities CLARIFICATION like I did.

Do not ask me.
What "booker" said is those are the none VIP rates.

OP nor VC are being CLEAR on that. Ask for Rate/Time/Activities CLARIFICATION like I did.

Do not ask me. Originally Posted by marvel21
Anybody can just message the studio to figure that information out. Telegram is very easy to use.
  • zmw98
  • 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Is the website photo real or close?
Trying to download "Telegram". It said file might be harmful ?