Is Mina coming back?

Was checking the studios websites and just saw her pictures and TER link on http://ohmygirl.club I'm not screened there but maybe someone who is can confirm? I thought she was coming back in a couple more months.

Every now and then when I check the website has been some girls announced to start in certain date, and the day they are supposed to start the profile disappear from the site.

That and a little paranoia has holding me to be screened there but if mina is really coming back I definitely pulling the trigger.

My wallet is not ready for it with Coco, now Mint here and possibly Mina coming back I might have to ask for a loan to visit them weekly and pay a couple of good bye visits to Nana.

On a side note, I noticed on the profile of rainbow on the OMG site says Atlanta maybe a typo or did they move from Dallas?
Mina could change the market. She will be an excellent &$$#^%€. Glad she didn’t go back to GL. Look like I may need to get screen or have done that? Really can’t remember since I haven’t used them (tried when xxx was here but schedule conflict).
Was checking the studios websites and just saw her pictures and TER link on http://ohmygirl.club I'm not screened there but maybe someone who is can confirm? I thought she was coming back in a couple more months.

Every now and then when I check the website has been some girls announced to start in certain date, and the day they are supposed to start the profile disappear from the site.

That and a little paranoia has holding me to be screened there but if mina is really coming back I definitely pulling the trigger.

My wallet is not ready for it with Coco, now Mint here and possibly Mina coming back I might have to ask for a loan to visit them weekly and pay a couple of good bye visits to Nana.

On a side note, I noticed on the profile of rainbow on the OMG site says Atlanta maybe a typo or did they move from Dallas? Originally Posted by anon43
Mina is coming back in April. I messaged the number for omgstudio and they said they bought the website and are now located in Atlanta with new management. Mina did say she doesn’t know why she’s on that website but I think she a little confused, because they said they’re her next city after Seattle.
Mina is coming back in April. I messaged the number for omgstudio and they said they bought the website and are now located in Atlanta with new management. Mina did say she doesn’t know why she’s on that website but I think she a little confused, because they said they’re her next city after Seattle. Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
I confirmed she starts here in atl the 15th. I noticed a lot of Dallas ladies touring atl. We had bunny, blue, lovely and mina
Thanks Zerodude
For Rainbow it says “first time in ATL”. Damn, I was looking forward to seeing her.

I confirmed she starts here in atl the 15th. I noticed a lot of Dallas ladies touring atl. We had bunny, blue, lovely and mina Originally Posted by zerodude
For Rainbow it says “first time in ATL”. Damn, I was looking forward to seeing her. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
Is rainbow a dal regular? I could not put my finger on her profile. Mina is Mina haha.
She was here a couple months ago as Angela at BK. Been here a few times.

Is rainbow a dal regular? I could not put my finger on her profile. Mina is Mina haha. Originally Posted by zerodude