Reviews Anyone ?

So I've been with eccie for a while now nd haven't received any reviews when I've met up with a few out of el Paso in thee past , how should I go about getting someone to review me
Good question. I'm sure someone will be right along to help you with that.
Just don't let yourself get taken advantage of.

Maybe you can offer your hesitant potential clients/reviewers, a handle or 2 of the gents you have pleased in other cities. Maybe they can get an ok from your clients that you are a good time, to help them make the choice to see you.

I hope this helps.
Change location to Austin. Right now it says Arkansas, and you're talking about El Paso. No one knows if your in Austin?
Change location to Austin. Right now it says Arkansas, and you're talking about El Paso. No one knows if your in Austin? Originally Posted by pink taco
oh ok . Yeah ill be in Austin next Friday , nd I was just giving an example of my location when that happened at thee time . Bt thank you though I did update my location
Offer a review special.
If you know that the person you are seeing posts on Eccie then you could just try asking for a review. If you advertise here then offer specials for reviews.
Offer a review special. Originally Posted by WyldemanATX
Most definitely, thank you appreciate it. I will definitely try that this time around
If you know that the person you are seeing posts on Eccie then you could just try asking for a review. If you advertise here then offer specials for reviews. Originally Posted by justabloke
At thee time he didn't want to give me his handle so I couldn't, bt I will take both of those into consideration. Thank you