What do you want to see in a showcase?

So what do you want to see in a providers showcase. Do you want to see scantily clad leaving something to the imagination, or completely nude. Do you want to see a face pic or slightly veiled face pics. What information do you want to know about the provider, donations, menu, likes dislikes, and body type. Does the avatar draw you in and what makes a great avatar, do you even care about the avatar? Should the avatar have the actual lady on it?

I will admit that many avatars snared me, in a good way.

How likely are you to have interest if they do show a face pic.

Some of my best new dates I did not know what she looked like until the door opened, that is a thrill, but knowing is also comforting as I know what to expect.

Why don't the guys get to have a showcase?

IB
Pics that show her entire body, doesn't have to be nude pics and doesn't have to show her face either. Rates, preferred method of contact, and the general location of her incall.
Yes on the incall, to many never mention anything about there location.

IB
  • Toyz
  • 08-06-2015, 09:27 AM
I don't mind creativity. And have seen enough pics (and taken enough), to know when a girl is shooting to cover a tummy...or airbrushed to cartoon level.

I would like a semi accurate posting of services offered. If they say Limited GFE WTF is that? Tell us what it means to YOU.

If it will take u a couple days to return contact, state that.

Be at least within 10# on weight. One cup size on boobage. 5 years on age. And have pics that were at least taken in this decade.
I am looking for something like a regular CV. What are her interests, likes/dislikes. Most importantly, how creative and fun-loving is she. Too much vanity is detrimental, don't these lady's realize that a small measure of humility is big turn-on.
An accurate Age
A full body shot dressed preferably in the manner I might meet you.
A Face Pic
And at least one Face Down Ass Up pic.

Everything else I will get from your reviews.
  • tzv13
  • 08-07-2015, 09:54 AM
I'm going to steal Pyramider's line...more taint.
Full body shot from straight on. Could be dressed or not. None of the weird angles, like taking a down shooting selfie. Those are always deceiving. Oh and also better quality cameras would be great. Some take pictures with what seems to be the first Web Cam ever made. Probably a reason for it.