Best Looking?

Would like to know from providers who's the best looking black hobbyist in Houston?
Darth...rambocreed and icecream
Are they paying you or are you going to be paying them?
Sounds like someone might be getting a freebie.
With that avatar..... just sayin...
With that avatar..... just sayin... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes, but the avatar is being offset by the signature line ...
  • Trey
  • 09-26-2010, 10:17 AM
I to wish tina would come up with better avatar too. And what's the point anyway, if that's you in that avatar you should be asking for worst looking men on the board, no race needed.
  • Dad
  • 09-26-2010, 10:24 AM
They got blasted for fake pictures. They got blasted for real avatars. You guys are a bunch of hard to please!
They got blasted for fake pictures. Originally Posted by Dad
Fake pics is a form fraud and is a justifiable cause for blasting.

They got blasted for real avatars. Originally Posted by Dad
It's a tough biz like sports and modeling which demands certain physical attributes.
I wondered how come it was all those trains been showing up trying to chug along dirt roads. And the dogs begin to howl.

I never yet had the pleasure of meeting Mr. R C Creed as far as I know, but - based on his self-descriptions - you might want to consider him for your match made in Heaven.
I to wish tina would come up with better avatar too. And what's the point anyway, if that's you in that avatar you should be asking for worst looking men on the board, no race needed.
Seriously mods... Shouldn't points be assessed for hijacking a thread with hurtful and unnecessary comments???
Wow.. a white chick that the A.A. guys Don't want.
  • Trey
  • 09-26-2010, 07:48 PM
Put your big girl panties on. Why not post some real pics you are on here looking for guys, right?
I'm not going to get baited into an argument with a thread hijacker. I'm going to let the mods handle this one!
Who cares!!!!!

Im sure this made Rambro creed 's day though.......