Who can pass this screening requirement???

• bbkid
  • 03-04-2011, 06:45 AM
Nothing against the lady who requires this, but my question is "six different ladies within the past six months"??? While I am sure there are a few guys who could meet this requirement, I suspect there are very, very few who see six different "board certified" or atr (above the radar) ladies that provide references.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=35
  • Waitt
  • 03-04-2011, 07:06 AM
A lot of posts about unusually high LE activity on here yesterday. Seems an unusual amount of suspicious phone calls that appeared to be LE.....
Have seen way more than that however getting an okay afterwards is like pulling teeth, only one of mine is recent.
your friend the sailor with his insatiable dick would pass with flying colors
Have seen way more than that however getting an okay afterwards is like pulling teeth, only one of mine is recent. Originally Posted by Combustion
that's why I always give okays the night I meet a fellow when I get home. it takes two seconds and I don't have to worry about forgetting.
Nothing against the lady who requires this, but my question is "six different ladies within the past six months"??? While I am sure there are a few guys who could meet this requirement, I suspect there are very, very few who see six different "board certified" or atr (above the radar) ladies that provide references.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=35 Originally Posted by bbkid
Thank you. I was thinking the same. 6 in 6?
I can pass that easy enough as well....
  • bbkid
  • 03-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh, I knew you could, EA.
I could pass that in 6 weeks!

EA maybe in 2 weeks??

Devin.. in 3 sessions!!!
PRIVATE]Close but no banana here. I wonder if she has drawn some attention her way with her post taunting LE a bit in the Alerts section[/PRIVATE]
I can pass muster but she isn't my type! Soulman Ike!! Where are you!
PRIVATE]Close but no banana here. I wonder if she has drawn some attention her way with her post taunting LE a bit in the Alerts section[/PRIVATE] Originally Posted by northsider77379
your privates are showing...

I just had a convo with a provider tonight who wanted 5 411 ok's and all my info. Told her to go jump. I had more than enough OK's, but there is no way i am giving anyone my info.
Originally Posted by northsider77379
I just had a convo with a provider tonight who wanted 5 411 ok's and all my info. Told her to go jump. I had more than enough OK's, but there is no way i am giving anyone my info. Originally Posted by baytownswm

I understand screening and the need to feel safe but this is extreme to me. I thought the whole point of having P411 was to NOT have to give up your personal information, especially if you have several okays. I would starve if my screening was that stringent.