Date: May 15, 2018
Name: Yoko
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: yokodallas@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1292
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Her place
Activities: Bath together; LFK; DATY; TUMA; BBBJ; CFS in CG & RCG; BBBJCIMNQNS.
Hair Length and Color: Black - shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very petite Asian (Korean), with thin landing strip, about 90 pounds, and full, round boobs.
Recommendation: Yes
  • jwu12
  • 06-30-2018, 10:33 PM
As the reply to a previous review said, Yoko is amazing, but she is not 33. I first saw her at least 15 years ago. My guess is she has shaved about 10 years from her age. But, hey, who cares? She's beautiful and she's a fucking nympho … or at least she seems like one.
Her P411 bio says 33 which is based on age verification, so I'm guessing that's correct, but she could be 43 for all I care - she's still amazing. I didn't list it on my review - I was entering a bunch to catch up - but yes to the FIV; I inserted a finger in while DATY, and she seemed to go with it and enjoy. Sorry to have left that out.
She has been 33 for a long time. 1st met her when she first started at moonnight spa on royal. She was great. A couple years ago I did a threesome with her and her friend that was visiting. That's all I thought about for the next 2 week's. Nothing like yoke giving your asshole a tongue bath while her friend is sucking every drop out of you
Coco Looks Good....With A Lot Of Work......But She Is Early 40's...She Showed Me An ID Once....She Asked Me To Guess Her Age...I Told Her No Way I Could But That I Would Say 30 Something....She Said I'm In My 40's And Laughed....I Said No Way...She Said Look......And Sure Enough And That Was A Few Years Back...But She Hot As Hell And Will Take Care Of Business.....
Good review
Good review
Thanks for this review. This one is probably my next appointment now. Her pics are incredible.
She is just yummy!