Lucky Haven

Hello guys,

I'm fairly new to the ECCIE community, and have just been in DFW a little over a year. I've tried different dating sites, hoping to at least meet new people, but haven't had any luck there.

I recently came across a discussion about Lucky Haven Massage Parlor, and there was a particular discussion about a lady by the name Judy, who seems to be highly recommended among the gentlemen in the thread. I'm definitely interested in going there, and hopefully meeting her.

For those of you who are regulars to this place, could you please help me out with the tips on how to navigate this place? Like, how much is a massage typically, and how much do the "extras" cost? For example, if I'm lucky to meet to Judy, how do I go about the discussion for the "extras?" Is the ladies who initiate it, or if it's me, what would I need to say? Also, can I specifically request for her, or do you just get whoever's available?

For the record, I have never been to a massage parlor. I am familiar with what goes down (for the "right price" of course), but just never really had the chance to ever visit one, or even learn the ins and outs of it.

Consider this my "SOS." Help a man out. I've taken too many L's over the last year and half, and I need to get a W or two in the column. LOL.

Feel free to PM with the details, tips, and anything else I ought to know. Thank you, in advance, for all your assistance.