URL / Website: http://springfield-mo.skipthegames.c...o/321793163538
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Springfield
Activities: bbbjtcimnqns
Hair Length and Color: Short and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite spinner-milf type, I'd guess 5'1" 110 b cups and a perky little ass
Recommendation: Yes
Oakland,
I saw Angela twice (BBBJ/CIM car dates). And she is once of the best in Springfield. More than half of the girls insist condoms with BJ's. And CIM is almost unheard of it that do. So that put her to the top. I also liked her personality. She seemed to be outgoing and friendly.
My third encounter with her was unsuccessful. She promise Full Service without watching the clock if she could get a room. So I decided to give her some "seed money" for a room for a weekend. I gave her $85 (one night). We agreed to see me early afternoon Saturday. Right before checkout time Saturday, she cancelled because she had no more money for Saturday night. I was pissed and disappointed. She acknowledges that she owes money and was sorry, but she has not let me schedule another time yet. She still answers my texts sometimes. So just a warning. She is new to this, at least this area. Many of these women coming and go.
xyzwibeancounter