ginsburg doubles down on republican impeachment impartiality

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Decided To Pressure The Republicans Again, Over The Impeachment Process: ‘Impartial Senators Should Not Vote On Impeachment’

https://theredpillednews.com/ruth-ba...n-impeachment/

wonder whats up with the ugly old bird that she had to this again with her "impartiality" demand...
Fuck that old....

She confuses the role of Judges and Jurors in her analogy.

Senators have no constitutional requirement to recuse themselves - especially in light of the one sided fiasco the Democrats just produced on impeachment.

Additionally, the trial, if it ever occurs, isn't about winning or losing but about justice.

Jury nullification is a form of justice.
That’s a mouthful, eh? Sounds like you’ve been studying law, there, good buddy! But was it AMERICAN laws or just Trumpholians theory?
Sorry, RGB. In the case of impeachment, your opinion is not worth a bucket of warm spit.
Nor is yours.
Nor is yours. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

That’s a mouthful, eh? Sounds like you’ve been studying law, there, good buddy! But was it AMERICAN laws or just Trumpholians theory? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Trump's Law may soon rule over us all.
I agree, all Senators that can not be impartial should abstain and then there will be no trial. Easzy, peazy.

What is this insanity after watching 60 House Democrats vote to impeach Trump the day of his inauguration and well over a hundred before the "phone call" and Democrats have the balls to call for impartiality? Goof fucking grief. Some if not all of the Democratic Senators running for President voiced their vote to impeach, again before the phone call.

If people want to insist on saying it's a political process not a legal process and especially after the House fiasco, why would anybody expect impartiality?
Ginnies on ice someplace or an actor ,
Impartiality now that's funny
Ginnies on ice someplace or an actor ,
Impartiality now that's funny
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
That’s a mouthful, eh? Sounds like you’ve been studying law, there, good buddy! But was it AMERICAN laws or just Trumpholians theory? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I'm only going to ask you nicely to stop sending me messages once.

It escalates from here if you do not stop bothering me with your private messages.

Go away!
Give your balls a tug, fredsy. I never sent yous any PMs, you stupid twat. Who the fuck do yous think yous are, Jussie Smollett? Yous are completely fucking daffy, eh?
Give your balls a tug, fredsy. I never sent yous any PMs, you stupid twat. Who the fuck do yous think yous are, Jussie Smollett? Yous are completely fucking daffy, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I have evidence so stop making yourself look bad.
I have evidence so stop making yourself look bad. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You do? You have evidence of something’s? I’m sure the staffs would like to see it. Maybe they already have.

Oddly, they haven’t said a word. Don’t you finds it odd that staff hasn’t said anything about your blackmail threat. Anybody want to see Fredsy’s evidence? I know I do.

I nevers initiated a single PM to you and replied to The one you sent me yesterday.

While I’m pretty sure it’s verboten to say what your wrote to me, fredsy, I’m certain that yous are playing a stupid fucking game now.

LOLLING you and your whole fucking family.

And btw — I found out how to RTM you, fredsy.