Where was the trump family???

Even the trump family was not stupid enough to welcome daddy bucks lol home. Or...take a ride with stupid on Sunday. Poor secret service and the staff that has to protect the ignorant in chief
Where? The white house I guess. It's covid, not ebola, dude. Now go slather yourself in hand sanitizer and cower in your house.
Or...they wanted no part of that fake reality show. They don't wanna breath like the old one n done stupid man.
Where? The white house I guess. It's covid, not ebola, dude. Now go slather yourself in hand sanitizer and cower in your house. Originally Posted by deaf_vacation
Turd Fergosun speaks!
That whole White House is on ''silence'', the Great Mussolini is in charge! back less than a day, already killed the stimulus talks, and getting bullshit Facebook posts removed.
Even donnie Jr and his fired from faux news girl can't coke enough to defend that much stupid
That whole White House is on ''silence'', the Great Mussolini is in charge! back less than a day, already killed the stimulus talks, and getting bullshit Facebook posts removed. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I know it's not your style to put facts on the table but here are the facts, not my opinion. Trump offered a 1.6 trillion dollar relief package but Nancy wants 2.2 ( or more, who the hell knows ) so she said no to 1.6 trillion in relief aid to the American people. It isn't clear that the Republican Senate would support Trumps 1.6 trillion offer but they are offering money which the American people could use and Democrats say NO, it's our way or the highway so the American people get nothing.

And just like Shumer and Nancy calling for the nomination of the next SC Justice to wait until after the elections, Trump says any new relief package like the one Nancy just turned down, will have to wait till after the election proving once again that Democrats have no principles, only "I want what I want now and if you don't give it to me, I'll burn the place to the ground".

And this is the party you want to put in power? "Give me what I want or I'll burn this place down"?
Makes you wander if putin put trump on drugs to make him more stupid and for his next debate... if he can show up

The trump family knows stupid... Finally

And this is the party you want to put in power? "Give me what I want or I'll burn this place down"? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
No, that party is the Republican Party. I want compromise, like Nancy offered, when she came down to 2.2M, from a bill that passed 6 fucking months ago, that McConnel and Trump ignored.

Sort of like when the Repblicanoids sat on Merrick Garland's nomination. Give us POWER!
Or...they wanted no part of that fake reality show. They don't wanna breath like the old one n done stupid man. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Or the media was not invited inside. Our modern media, if we don't report on it then it didn't happen. Fredo Cuomo went on record last night saying he refused to show any video of Trump's arrival at the White House.
That whole White House is on ''silence'', the Great Mussolini is in charge! back less than a day, already killed the stimulus talks, and getting bullshit Facebook posts removed. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Caught you with the talking points hack.
Caught you with the talking points hack. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You caught me? I didn't know I was thrown. What did I post that isn't true?
The putin/trump party is getting really desperate. Fun stuff to watch the idiot in chief
meltdown.

Still no family support. Wtf
...when she came down to 2.2M, from a bill that passed 6 fucking months ago, that McConnel and Trump ignored... Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I missed that part where the Senate has to pass something the House vomited out. What section is that? My fuzzy memory recalls some vague mention that the President has the power to veto it also. Hope that is still in my copy of, you know - the thing..
McDonald duck is still in his cave trying to get reelected instead of serving the real Americans. He can't even deal with his own party. Too much trump mushroom to sink his wimp ass