The pollsters are starting to cover their asses

Nate Silver Says Polls Could Be Wrong Again and Trump Can Win

lol... what wrong again. Why how could that be?
Oh shit Hillary didn't win ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
biden is in full scatology
From FiveThirtyEight which is Silver's website. Biden wins in 84% of the scenarios.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

Trump trails Biden by considerably more than he trailed Clinton in 2016. I doubt conditions will change much in 27 days but who knows?

Trump's approval rating on 538 is back in negative double digits. Even Rasmussen has Trump at -10 after being at +7 just last week.

In 2016 RCP had Clinton +3.2 on election day. She won by 2.1. Today Biden is up 9.7 and the margin is increasing, not decreasing as it was in 2016. It was 6.1 a week ago.

Yes, Trump can win. But I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.
Didn't you lose the ranch in 2016 on your sure bet??
bitten couldn't lose with all the crowds and strong enthusiasm he has...no need to have an election. Just anoint him like hellory should have been...the left has been saying Trump isn't a "legitimate" President.
With the now proven russian hoax and the sham of an impeachment that has cost tax payers 100 of millions that should be grounds enough to crown bitten immediately!!
Those Tweets are from 3 weeks ago, LOL. Trump has LOST a lot of ground since then. And millions of votes have been cast already.

Cling to your false hope, though.

I am seeing fewer Trump signs lately. Like some people have removed them from their yards. I see more from the local Republican, than for Trump. Unusual.
Those Tweets are from 3 weeks ago, LOL. Trump has LOST a lot of ground since then. And millions of votes have been cast already.

Cling to your false hope, though.

I am seeing fewer Trump signs lately. Like some people have removed them from their yards. I see more from the local Republican, than for Trump. Unusual. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Trump signs are vandalized or stolen. Also in todays world if a person supports Trump they are labeled as racists!
Nate Silver Says Polls Could Be Wrong Again and Trump Can Win

lol... what wrong again. Why how could that be? Originally Posted by texassapper
Why should Biden win? He's dumb as shit and Kamala Harris is nothing but a corporate Office Whore and they don't even like each other. Two people working together that don't like each other seldom accomplish anything at all. It's too big a risk, fuck'em.
Trump signs are vandalized or stolen. Also in todays world if a person supports Trump they are labeled as racists! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Could it be because maybe they support one?
From FiveThirtyEight which is Silver's website. Biden wins in 84% of the scenarios.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

Trump trails Biden by considerably more than he trailed Clinton in 2016. I doubt conditions will change much in 27 days but who knows?

Trump's approval rating on 538 is back in negative double digits. Even Rasmussen has Trump at -10 after being at +7 just last week.

In 2016 RCP had Clinton +3.2 on election day. She won by 2.1. Today Biden is up 9.7 and the margin is increasing, not decreasing as it was in 2016. It was 6.1 a week ago.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Good post Speedracer. Right now RCP has Biden +7 in Penn and +5 in Mich and Wisc. If Biden flips Penn Mich and Wisc, Biden get 270 and Trump goes home.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/
The polls are being rigged by soros and china! Ya'll are like cats chasing a laser pointer! lolling
From FiveThirtyEight which is Silver's website. Biden wins in 84% of the scenarios... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

You should bet your ranch, car and half of your heard of cats on some FiveThirtyEight scenarios.

Why should Biden win?... Originally Posted by Levianon17

I think Kamala called it correctly when she labeled Joe-mentia Hiden a racist in the primary.

In what world does a 17 point shift in one week seem plausible?
Didn't you lose the ranch in 2016 on your sure bet??
bitten couldn't lose with all the crowds and strong enthusiasm he has...no need to have an election. Just anoint him like hellory should have been...the left has been saying Trump isn't a "legitimate" President.
With the now proven russian hoax and the sham of an impeachment that has cost tax payers 100 of millions that should be grounds enough to crown bitten immediately!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Yes I did. I was incorrect in 2016 and dead-on in 2018. However, I didn't bet on anything. I made an incorrect prediction.

As OEB has pointed out several times, election day in 26 days will be the ultimate determinator as to who leads the country over the next 4 years. At that point in time we can look back and determine the accuracy of the polls.